11. Friends

-There is a smut scene in this chapter :) I will put an asterisk * indicating the scene is about to start and I'll put one where it ends too. For those who don't wanna read that. :) -

~Cade~

Davina was still not home yet. Where the hell was she at? I decided to text her and ask where she went, but I got no response back. She usually tells me where she goes all the time in case she needed me there or something went wrong. 

I decided to turn off her TV and get in the car and go to places she would normally be. I was kinda worried about her. It isn't something she would do. I decided to text the guys first.

Cade

Yoo have you guys have any idea where Davina might be?

Daniel

Isn't she home? Aren't you with her?

Haze

Well Daniel he wouldn't be asking if he knew where she is, if he was with her DUMBASS!!

Cade 

Just let me know if you guys know where she is

Haze 

Nope

Daniel

nahhh bro sorry 

Since they were no help I decided to text the girls too. 

Cade 

Heyy do you guys know where Davina might be?

Aliayah 

No she hasn't texted me since I last talked to her. 

Juliana 

No sorry :(

 Cade 

When's the last time you texted her Aliayah?

Aliayah 

Like 35 minutes ago

Cade 

Oh okay thanks for the help guys.

Juliana

no problem 

Yeah, this was definitely not like her not telling anyone. Especially, her friends. 

I stopped by Chipotle that she usually goes to. No sight. 

I stopped by her favorite bubble tea place. No sight.

I stopped by the makeup store she goes to. No sight.

Plus, I stopped by her brother's job to see if she was helping him, which she usually does when she's bored but still no sight. 

I remembered I forgot one spot to check. Her favorite book store. That girl loved to read which I found so cute. 

I stepped inside the bookstore and walked a bit around. No sig... There I saw her sitting at a corner talking to another guy.