College Days

There is multiple smut scenes in this. I have put a bold asterisk (*) indicating of when it starts and ends. Hope you guys enjoy!✨

~Cade~

"Are you almost done?" I said loudly. Even though Davina was my girl, she really took a long time to get ready, damn. 

I sat on the bed and went on my phone for a minute. "Okay, ready!" I heard her voice in front of me. I still didn't look up at her. I stood up, while still looking at my phone. "Fucking finally." I raised my head from my phone and looked at her. 

"Fuck..." 

She looked at me with a worried expression. "Do I look bad? Should I change? What?" 

She looked so fucking good. I guess it was worth the wait. I pulled her in by her waist. "You look fucking good, princesa. Do we have to go now?" I leaned into her neck give her small kisses. "Yes, we have to go. Would you stop?" I ignored her request, giving her a small hickey. She moaned a little while I backed away from her neck. 

I placed my hands on her ass and then on the back of her thighs. She lifted herself up and wrapped her legs around my waist. "You look fucking gorgeous." I smacked my lips against hers. I tried entering my tongue but she wasn't giving me an entrance. Fine, we can do this the hard way then. 

I sat us down and thankfully she was wearing a top and a skirt. I started rubbing up on her making her release a small moan and that was my cue. Her tongue and mine started to play with each other. I put my hands under her skirt playing with the material of her underwear. Her whimpers sounded like heaven. I was leaving a trail of kisses down her neck. 

"Cade..." She whispered. That shit got me even more horny than I already was. "Say it, again." I told her. 

"Cade...we need to go." That's not what I wanted to hear. I turned my head to my phone to see the time. 

"We still have a couple of minutes." I tried protesting. She gave me a look. I was still playing with the material of her underwear. 

*

"We're already late and we promised your friends that we'll..." I started rubbing her clit which made her stop talking, grab my shoulders, and moan into my neck. "You sound so much prettier like this." 

"Cade..." That's what I wanted to hear, her moaning my name. "Mmhm." She was squirming around so I held her down with my free hand. I guess now was that time to do that trick that always made her come undone. I stuck my fingers in her and started to pick a rhythm. Her moans and whimpers became even louder. 

"I'm...oh my God." 

A smirk pulled on my face. "You're what?" I questioned her. I loved seeing her like this all flustered when I was asking her questions like this. 

"I'm...coming." She finally let out. 

And in just a second, she released a loud moan and her breathing started to get rapid. She nuzzled up against my neck while gripping my shoulders. I took my fingers out and brought them to my lips. She backed away and I swear her eyes dilated even more after seeing what I just did. "You taste amazing, princesa." She blushed. 

*

I fixed her skirt and panties. 

"Okay, I'm ready to go now." I whispered in her ear. 

She laid her head on my shoulder trying to slow down her breathing. "Maybe we can stay for a little while more?" She said sweetly. She almost convinced me but then I remember what she told me earlier. "We're already late and we promised my friends that we'll..." She rolled her eyes and got off of me.