7. Clueless

~Davina~

We were almost at the city. The guys had gone in Cade's car and we took Aliayah's car. 

"Can we first stop at Pink or Victoria Secret? I've been wanting a bunch of new things from there." Juliana perked up. "You sure it isn't to impress someone?" Aliayah spoke up. I knew she was talking about Daniel. Aliayah and I always understood each other. So, it was easy to catch on who she was talking about. I turned around from the passenger seat to look at Juliana. "What are you talking about? A girl can't get new pairs of bras and underwear for herself? Plus, I need new matching sets. I think they look pretty!" 

While Aliayah stopped at a red light, we both gave each other that look. I let out a little laugh because I couldn't help myself. "What's funny? What I'm buying for myself has nothing to do with Daniel." Juliana spoke again. This time Aliayah let out a small laugh. "Juliana, I didn't mention Daniel when I asked you if it were to impress someone." Juliana was going to protest but before she could Aliayah spoke up again. "Therefore, if you're thinking about him just from my question you must want to impress him." Juliana thought hard before she spoke. "No, I was just saying because you guys had that look." 

"Just because we had that look doesn't mean we were exactly thinking Daniel. We never mention the name, YOU did." With that, Juliana shut up and I was in a laughing fit. I don't know why but Aliayah always made me laugh even if the situation wasn't funny. It's just how simple and easy she proved her point when people tried to protest against her. 

With that little show case we had, we had finally arrived at our destination. Of course, it took us about 5 minutes to find parking especially for two cars. The guys had manage to find parking on the opposite side from us which was perfect. We got our stuff and left to meet the guys on their side of the sidewalk. 

"Where are we going first?" Daniel asked. Aliayah responded, "We're gonna go to Pink, first. Someone made a special request." Aliayah glanced at Juliana. With one glance Juliana was slowly turning red because not only did Aliayah glance at her but Daniel was staring at her. I spoke up to break the tension from them, "After we're done, we can meet up again." Cade finally had his attention towards me. "We can just go to the store next door, while we wait for you guys. We don't really have any stores in mind right now." Daniel was gonna speak but before he could Cade shot him a look. Not sure what that was about. 

"Um okay sure. That sounds fine." I reply backed. We started making our way to the department store, which ended up being huge. I had forgotten Pink and Victoria Secret were in the same store. I guess Juliana was lucky to have so many options. The guys had went in the store next door which was Guess. Doubt they be getting anything from there or I could always be wrong. 

After what felt like hours in the store, Juliana finally got all her items along with Aliayah and I. We payed for our items and headed out. As we stepped out, I texted Cade telling him we were outside so we can go to the stores together. 

The guys stepped outside empty handed. We all decided to go to the Nike, Zumiez, a thrift and a sneaker store. 

                                                  ________________________________

Everyone was exhausted when we got to my house. We decided to order Chinese, so none of us actually have to cook something up. 

We were all sitting on the couch when I heard the door bell ring. I got up to get the money for the food and made my way to the door. As, I open up the door my eyes don't meet the delivery man. It was Adrian. "Can we talk? Please." I stayed quiet and cleared the path for him to enter the house. He proceeded to walk in and up the stairs, I followed. He stopped right in front of his room and Bryan's room. I stood there waiting for him to speak first. "Listen, I'm sorry for the whole prank thing on Cade. I didn't know you would really get mad at me for that. It wasn't my intention. And yes, I know you told me to back off I should have listen." 

I dropped my serious act and put a small smile on my face. "Adrian, it's okay. I over reacted. I shouldn't have said those mean stuff. But, it would be really nice if you hold off on the pranks on Cade." He released a big breath he was holding. He then hugged me. "Oh thank god! I will hold off on the pranks. I thought you would stay mad at me for weeks." I gave a small chuckle. 

"Just a question. Why would you and Luke always pull a prank only on Cade and not the other guys?" Adrian looked away from me then back at my eyes. "You really are clueless, little sis." I scrunched up my face with confusion. "What, I am not." I protested. "Do you not see the way Cade looks at you? It's easy to see just from a look when a guy likes a girl. Cade gives you those looks. Which is why we always just pranked him." I never really notice how Cade looks at me. I didn't make such a big deal out of it. "Huh, I never must of noticed." Adrian scoffed and walked into his room leaving me there. 

I went back down to the living room where the rest were. As soon as I made three steps, I guess Cade must have heard my footsteps and immediately made eye contact with me. He made a questioning face and I gave him a reassuring face, making it clear that everything was okay. 

Not long after, the delivery guy came and we ended up eating and finishing whatever the guys put up on the TV. I was washing the dishes while everyone else was getting ready to go back home. "Hey Davina we're gonna head back home Aliayah is gonna give me ride." Julianna gave me a quick hug, followed by another hug from Aliayah. "Get home safe!", I yelled while they were already at the door. 

"Cade you're giving us a ride back home?" Daniel asked him. Cade took a minute to answer back. Within that minute, he made his way over to me and picked up a paper towel to dry the dishes I washed. "Umm, I might stay over for the night." I looked up at Cade and gave him a confused look. He just smirked at me. Daniel spoke up, breaking up our stare we had. "Yea, about that how am I..." Haze cut him off. "I'll give you a ride. Ready to go?" Daniel looked confused but he just nodded back at Haze. Daniel and Haze said their goodbyes to us and left. 

"I didn't approve of you staying over." Not that it was a problem Cade had slept over many times. "Thought we catch up by ourselves. You know?" He had another smirk planted on his face. 

This was gonna be a long night.