10. Family

~Cade~

The way Davina just lied like that was crazy. She was such a good liar that's for sure. Sometimes it would scare me, of how good of a liar she was. Vina always had our backs though when we needed to lie she was the person to call. The excuses she's made in a second was unbelievable the girl can think of a reasonable lie in any situation. 

But, when it came to things like guys, it was very hard for her to even speak, which I find kinda funny honestly. 

The whole time I had a grin on my face letting the scene play in front of me while eating what was left of my breakfast. The innocent face she had was speechless, she even had me believe for a second that I didn't give her those hickeys. But, the moment Luke gave me a look I wanted to shit my fucking pants. His stare was fucking terrifying, literally. "Did you give her those? Don't lie." I completely lifted my face for him to get a full view of me. "No." I answered back seriously. 

"Luke he slept in his room last night. Why would he give me these? Don't blame him for something he didn't do." Davina spoke up. Thank God because if he was going to ask me something else, I wouldn't know what to say. "Sis, I can't have you with a boyfriend..." I managed to block Luke out and the situation. 

I didn't understand what was the big deal for her to just have a boyfriend. Well, I would be mad if say that boyfriend of hers wasn't me but I just didn't want to see her with any other guy. I still didn't get it though why they had a problem with me even being around her. They've known me for so long. 

I looked up to see Davina sit back in front of me at the island and finish her breakfast she barely even touched. She gave me somewhat of a death stare. Yea, I was gonna get a whole mouth full when we were going to be alone. She turned her head to look at Bryan. He was laughing. "What's funny?" Vina asked. 

"Oh nothing I was just thinking of something in my head." He replied back. She finished her breakfast and put her plate in the sink making her way back to her room. Before she did, she looked at me and saw how slow I was eating. She must have known that I was doing it on purpose. She was then out of view. 

"It's really funny how that all played out." Bryan spoke to me. "What do you mean, it's funny." Bryan gave me an 'are you serious' face. "When Davina opened her door I saw her hickeys but I decided not to tell her. Figured you were gonna tell her after I went back downstairs." He said to me. 

"One you're an ass for that thinking it was funny and second she did look better that way. Wouldn't want her to waste her time and plus her expensive makeup." I replied back but in a low tone. I didn't want Luke or Adrian hearing me. Bryan scrunched up his face looking at me while I was laughing. 

I got up and placed my dish in the sink. I patted Bryan on the back. "See you later." He nodded his head. Now I had to deal with the little devil that was probably waiting for me so, she can tell me how dumb I was for giving her those. 

Honestly, I couldn't wait to see how angry she was and see what she was gonna say to me. She wouldn't be able to speak or even look at me in my eyes for long. I was in the mood in teasing her today. 

I got to her room and opened her door. I could see her sitting on the bed but her back was facing me. I closed her door and locked it before I was walking to her bed. I crawled up the bed and sat behind her with my legs next to hers and my hands on her waist. She got up before I could even roam my fingers on her smooth skin. She turned around to face me. 

"Are you dumb? NO, are you stupid?" Her arms were crossed giving her a little boost on her chest. "Princessa, don't be mad at me. I just thought you looked good with all the marks I gave you." I gave her an innocent look. "Don't play dumb with me Cade. Seriously, are you okay? You know how my brothers are and you still didn't tell me anything. You're just lucky that am a good liar." I put my arms on her waist and pulled her in. "Yes. I'm so VERY lucky you're a good liar. I could have died out there if it weren't for you."