23. Love at First Sight

I really want to thank all of you for reading this book! I can't explain how much I appreciate all of you that came to read this book. I didn't know that writing a book for fun and because I was bored would become this meaningful to me. It just started with just my best friend reading it but I took the chance to listen to one of my close friend's little sister and post it on TikTok. 

Obviously this won't be my last book. I did start on a new one that I'm actually putting better effort on. Since I am starting college my schedule will be kind of messed up at first and publishing new chapters will be kind of rocky. But, once I get use to that I'll be back to a good pace in publishing chapters. 

I hope you guys enjoy this last chapter of The Lifestyle it has come a long way trust me. Took me three years to get into finishing this book. I started my freshman year and revisited it my senior year of high school. I'm glad I took the chance into continuing this book. 

Thank you again! Hope you guys like this chapter. <3

~Davina~

"Are you kidding me? You're lying Cade. No. Please don't tell me this is a prank. Because if it is I might just not talk to you when I leave." I said anxiously. 

He chuckled. "Davina I'm being serious. I'm going to the same college as you. No offense, but I'm not only going because you're going but I really did wanna go to UCLA. I didn't end up telling you I applied because I didn't wanna upset you if one of us didn't get in and we both couldn't go." 

I literally jumped up and squealed like a little girl. Cade was laughing at me. I opened my arms and gave him a huge hug. He picked me up from the ground and spun me around. 

"Cade you know I would have been happy if you did get in and I didn't, either way. You really waited till the end of the school year to tell me this." 

"I wanted to surprise my girlfriend." He smirked. 

'Girlfriend'. Cade and I hadn't established what we were, we just went along with it. We were always together so we didn't manage to put a label on us. 

"Girlfriend?" I questioned. 

"Mmhmm. Not only are you my best friend but now you're also my girlfriend. So...now I can call you babe." One side of his lip turned upward. "Or would you rather me call you princesa?" He finished. 

I smiled at him. "Princesa it is, amore." 

The doorbell rang and I made to open the door. Aliayah, Juliana, Haze, and Daniel came into view. Now that we graduated from school, we decided to enjoy our time all together since we were all going to different schools. Although, Aliayah, Haze, and Juliana were gonna stay here and Daniel was only going a few hours away. We didn't wanna take the chance and not hang out as much as possible. 

They planned on staying over at my house. Apparently, I had the hangout spot. But, really they just wanted to hang out here because I had a pool. 

"What's up guys.", Daniel perked up. 

I gave everyone a hug while they came in. 

Daniel hugged Cade. "Did you tell her about the news?", Daniel asked him. 

"What? You told them before me?", I said with a hint of betrayal on my face. 

"Princesa, I only told them because I wanted to tell you last. Haven't you heard the saying 'Best for last.'" He explained to me cupping my face. I gave him a suspicious look. 

"Fine.", I responded. He smiled and gave me a quick kiss. 

"I don't know about you guys but I wanna go swimming.", Aliayah spoke, pointing the way where the pool was.