8. Good Girl

TW: There is some smut in this chapter! I hope you enjoy it to those who actually like that. :)

~Davina~

With the new information Adrian gave me earlier I was kinda nervous about being alone with Cade for the first time. I mean he wouldn't just kiss me to play around with me. Right? Cade had all these girls all over him and here he was kissing me. Maybe he was just bored.

"Hey, you okay?" Cade interrupted my thinking, which was probably for the best before I started thinking far worse. "Yeah, I'm fine. What are you talking about?" Cade chuckled a little. "Are you nervous or something? You seem...I don't know. What's on your mind?" I stood up from my bed to walk towards my bathroom. "Umm...nothing I'm fine. I was just zoning out." I can feel Cade's eyes on me. "You know you only zone out when you're thinking about something." He was walking towards me now. Once he was behind me, I turned around to leave but he had me trapped with both arms on the bathroom counter beside me. He was bending down. His face was inches away from mine.

"Tell me what's on your mind, princessa?" I felt my face getting hot. I didn't wanna speak up because I was nervous. Knowing myself, I knew that if I tried to speak I would just start stuttering and make no sense. Cade picked up a wet towel from the counter and rubbed it against my neck. "That's much better. People need to know you're mine, hermosa." Making his mark on my neck visible. I needed to think about how I was gonna get out of this position. But, he was making this hard for me to even think properly.

Cade leaned in to kiss the other side of my neck. His lips against my skin felt like heaven. His kisses were trailing up to my jawline. He stopped and stared at me with his perfect hazel-colored eyes. I can tell just by his eyes that he wanted more. He was looking at my lips. "You still haven't told me what's on your mind." He slipped a strand of hair behind my ear. His fingers traced softly down to my neck. A ringtone interrupted our moment. Thank you from the heavens above.

"Where do you think you're going, princessa? Let it ring." Or not. The heavens needed to work a little harder than that to get me out of this situation. "What if it's something important? You never know." I finally spoke. "I'm pretty sure it's probably Julianna or Aliayah face-timing you which isn't that important." He had a point but I was already nervous enough and just wanted to get out of this situation.

"You know, Davina I've been your friend since we were little. I know when you're trying to get out of a situation." I hated it when he was right. "Okay, okay fine. Maybe I'm just a little nervous. Y-you...umm..." I was starting to stutter. "There's nothing to be nervous about Davina. But te ves linda cuando estas nerviosa." (You look cute when you're nervous.)

"Cade?" He looked into my eyes from staring at my lips. "Mmhmm?" He responded back. "You're making me nervous and I just don't know what t-to say or think. Adrian told me earlier that you might...I-I mean Adrian was just telling me how..." He cut me off with his soft lips against mine.

His kiss was rough but soft at the same time. It's like something he's been wanting to do but couldn't until the right moment. I put my hands around his neck while he had his hands around my waist, gripping me towards him. His tongue was trying to access my mouth. I was not gonna give in that easily, especially to him. If he was really serious about this I was gonna give him a challenge. He deepened the kiss and started guiding his right hand up my shirt. His touch felt so good against my skin.

I released a soft moan and with that Cade entered his tongue to play with mine. He was making me feel weak in my legs, my whole body was going numb. Without breaking the kiss, Cade picked me up and placed me on the sink countertop. He stopped to take off the top I had on for the day, revealing my black lace bra. "You look so beautiful." He started to suck on the side of my neck and trailed kisses down to my collarbone.