logan huntzberger

⤷ gilmore girls
requested ⤶  

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 Logan finds you at the yale coffee cart and asks you on a date

"(y/n), come on, look at me." You frown and continue trying not to make eye contact.

"Why won't you talk to me?" He says quietly to you, and you finally look in his eyes. They look... sad.

"I don't want to talk to you, because you're all 'high and mighty' and think you're better than everyone else. Oh, and also, you're extremely immature."

"I'm injured!" He says smiling, and holds his hand to his heart in mock pain.

"And this is exactly what I'm talking about." You say with a sigh, and start to walk away.

"Wait, (y/n), please." You have never heard him say anything polite before, so of course you turn around.

"What?"

"Would you consider going out to dinner with me?" You scramble for some sort of excuse, but you don't have any tests this week, so you stare at the floor, trying to hold back a smile.

"I'm free... on thursday?"

"Okay, great. Thursday it is. 7:30?" You flip open your planner and check.

"Yep, 7:30 works great." He holds up his coffee cup, cheersing you as he walks away.

"See you then!" He calls, and you watch him walk away. He can't be all bad, can he?