lincoln campbell

⤷ agents of shield

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 seeing your childhood friend, Lincoln Campbell, after looking for him for years

Taking a deep breath, you knock on the door you have figured out is Lincoln's apartment. Sighing and shaking out your hands, you fidget until you hear locks clicking. The door opens with a soft creak, and you lock eyes with an all grown up Lincoln.

"(y/n)?"

"Hi...." You say softly, with a smile spreading across your face.

"Is this- is this real?" You cup his face, the stubble feeling like grass on your hands, before you kiss him softly. You pull away, and step back, already feeling like this is exactly how you imagined it.

"I- I hope that's okay..." He looks stunned.

"It's not a dream..." You smile quizzically at him.

"Well, of course it's not. Do you dream about me?" You shove him, and he laughs nervously.

"Maybe. Anyways, it's so good- it's amazing to see you." You smile widely, the happiness buzzing through your head to your fingertips and your toes.

"I missed you." He says, and you nod.

"So did I." You say laughing, elated beyond words at seeing Lincoln again. 

━━━━

( I didn't ever really like lincoln, but I felt like I should do one so uh here it is sorry if it sucks )