loki laufeyson { ii

⤷ mcu

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 being a high ranking shield agent brought in to interrogate Loki

"So. Loki, god of mischief, adopted son of Odin... how are you today?"

"Well that's an interesting question. I'm actually doing quite well, thank you."

"Well good, because in a little bit you're going to be a whole lot worse." His lips form into a sort of oh at the comment as he tilts his head, seeming to appreciate the strange burn you had come up with.

"What's a lovely mortal like you doing interrogating a god like me?" He asks as he waltzes around his cage.

"I'm just doing my job."

"Hm, no comment on the compliment, I see." You laugh dryly at him, and make eye contact.

"It wasn't exactly a compliment, you called me a mortal in the same breath."

"Truthfully, you are. What you are is fleeting, what I am is..." he sucks in a breath. "For a very long time."

"I hope not." You mutter under your breath, and he has the decency to look insulted for once.

"If interrogation is your intent, you need me alive. Though it would be far less work for you to kill me... ask away."

"What's your favorite color?" His reaction to this question was amusing to you because he sort of just raises an eyebrow.

"Green." He says finally, gesturing to his outfit.

"Mine's blue, in case you were wondering." He huffs out a breath, a sort of laugh of disdain.

"I wasn't."

"Good to know. Anyways, we do need to know if you have any more plans aside from the stunt you pulled in Germany." The edges of his lips turn down as he shrugs, and turns to you.

"What do you think?"

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking."

"You won't get an answer out of me, because me telling you would ruin my plan, and I'm the only one who's working on this anyways."

"So you aren't working alone, interesting."
"That is the entire opposite of what I just said." Laughing, you look at the god of mischief, somehow annoyed with you.

"Am I annoying the god of mischief? I knew I was irritating, but I didn't think nearly that irritating."

"Contrary to what you previously thought, I am extremely annoyed." Smiling a little, you turn your head to face him.

"You're not as bad as they say, you know. Dangerous, sure, but you don't scare me." He remains calm, but something about the way his face contorts seems to show he's insulted.

"I'm terrifying, and you'll find that out soon enough." You saunter up to the glass, staring at Loki, making eye contact through a childish staring contest.

"I doubt that." He laughs malevolently, and you turn back to the console. 

"Goodbye Loki, son of Odin. I'll be back soon enough." You curl your fingers in a wave, and make your way out. Little did you know that after you left, he hoped you would be back, because strangely enough, no one had ever asked him his favorite color. You made him feel special somehow, and though you were irritating, he found you fascinating. 

━━━━━━━

so this has been sitting in the document I write all this stuff in for a while... I though why not publish it?