max mayfield

⤷ stranger things
requested ⤶ 

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 you tell off someone who tries to hit on you and Max is impressed

"So (y/n)... what do we have planned today?" You pull a list out of your pocket you made quickly when you, El, and Max decided you wanted to go to the mall.

"First we get slushies." You state, and Max nods her head excitedly.

"Come on!" she says to you "Come on, El!" Encouraging eleven, you nudge her forward. You backtrack to throw a candy wrapper away, and some random person comes up and waves in your face.

"Hey gorgeous." They say, and you back up slowly, trying to think of something to do, some way to respond.

"Okay, so, back the hell up. I have a girlfriend, by the way, and you need to leave." They hold up their hands in surrender, and walk away, slightly stunned. You turn around to see Max with her mouth open.

"Wow. Also, who's your girlfriend?" She says, waggling her eyebrows. You look at the ground, and then away at a car.

"(y/n/n), you can tell me anything, you know that right?"

"I was kind of hoping you'd be my girlfriend...." While Max does nothing, El looks confused.

"Max, you told me you liked them, why aren't you doing anything?" Max glares at El, then looks at you finally.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend, but that doesn't mean you're suddenly my whole life or anything, we need to have friends too, okay?" You nod excitedly, your life just got a whole lot better anyways.