mal bertha

⤷ descendants 
requested ⤶ 

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 Mal being extremely annoyed when someone random comes and flirts with you

"Hey, babe." You look up, and cock an eyebrow at the random person.
"Uh... hi?" Next to you, Mal's eyes flash green for a split second.

"Mal, it's fine, if we just keep walking they'll leave us alone." You grab Mal's arm as she growls at the person. You keep walking, hoping they'll leave you alone.

"Hey, wait! I'm lost!" You turn around, your empathy getting the best of you.

"Where do you need to go?"

"You see... I'm lost in your eyes and I need the map to your heart." Mal's expression is half annoyance, and half an expression you can't quite place as she rolls her head back, nodding. Once she stares at them, and they don't move, she gets up in their space.

"The thing is, you're never going to find that map, because I hid it somewhere very, very secret. So I suggest you leave my friend alone before you learn what the definition of 'villain' is." They gulp, and back away slowly while Mal's eyes hold steady green. Once they're gone, Mal looks at you concerned.

"Are you okay?"

"Thanks to you, of course." You smile, and take her hand.

"You know, I'd really love that map." You nearly stumble over your own feet as you look at her.

"Sorry, what?" She just laughs and waves.

"See you in art!" You blink twice, and laugh joyfully. "Subtle." You whisper, and continue walking to your next class, thinking of the purple haired fae.