dr. darcy lewis { ii

⤷ mcu

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 Darcy trying to convince you, an Asgardian, to stay on Midgard with her

"Lady Darcy, you have to understand. I must return to Asgard, where my brethren are. Thor and Loki need me." Darcy stands there, her jacket buttoned tightly as a chill sweeps across the street.

"Stop- just- don't call me 'lady' I thought we were past that. I just- you don't have to go back, you could go work for shield- or-or I could find you a job, anything, anything, just please don't go." Her hands flail around her for emphasis as she begs you to stay. You feel awful, but the truth is, you don't have much family, and Thor and Loki are as close as it has gotten. You look away, the guilt gnawing away in your stomach.

"I- I don't have as much here as I do there." You finally say, turning back to your Midgardian love. Darcy runs her fingers through her hair, tousling it.

"You have me." She says emphatically, and she takes your hand.

"I know it's not the most conventional thing in the world, but I love you, and as far as I can tell, you love me." You entwine your fingers with hers, and and look at her. Really look. You fell in love with her for a reason, she was the smartest, funniest, and kindest being you had ever known.

"I'll stay." Darcy's eyes shine with a layer of tears, and she hugs you tightly.

"I will too. I love you, (y/n). And not because you're like mythological or anything." She laughs, and you can hear her throat closed up because of her tears.

"I love you too." Still holding her hand, you kiss her softly, and she smiles against your lips.