shuri

⤷ mcu / black panther
minimally edited, sorry about the tiny gif size ⤶

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 you are a young agent who is working with Agent Ross

Waking up in a room that looks like it's from a sci-fi movie, you sit up slowly, and look around. You are in some sort of hospital gown, but other than that, it seems like you're fine. Slipping down from the bed you were in, you make your way towards a person you see in the room. Suddenly, you slip on yourself, and fall to the floor. The person jumps, and turns towards you.

"Don't scare me like that, colonizer!" Standing up, you clear your throat, trying your best to look dignified, despite the hospital-like gown.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Looking at her, you pause, because she is stunning.

"I- Where am I?"

"You're in Wakanda. You were shot with some of the shrapnel from the other agent. You're fine now, I removed it and we healed you." You blink twice, looking around for Agent Ross.

"Is Agent Ross okay?"

"No thank you? I guess you Americans are as bad as they say." You facepalm mentally, she had just saved your life and you forgot to thank her.

"I'm sorry, thank you." She smiles at her keyboard, and keeps typing.

"Is he?" She laughs, and turns to you once again.

"Yes, he will be completely fine. However, it is a problem that you are here. We don't usually have foreign people here."

"Oh. I'm sorry about that."

"Stop saying sorry, it's actually rather annoying."

"Sorry." She laughs at you, a small sort of breathy laugh.

"And there you go again." You open your mouth to apologize again, but catch yourself.

"So, I didn't catch your name."

"Shuri."

"I'm (y/n). Uh, Agent (y/l/n)."

"It's nice to meet you."

"You too. And really, thanks for saving my life."

"It's no trouble. You look rather funny asleep."