jess mariano { ii

⤷ gilmore girls 

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 defending Jess' shirt choices to Luke

When a dark-haired boy your age comes downstairs, to Luke's diner, you're sitting at the counter sipping your coffee until you have to head to school. You notice his metallica shirt, and smile, you love metallica, even though your mom makes you turn it down or listen to it in headphones.

"What the hell is that?" Luke says while pointing at the boy's shirt.

"It's metallica, Luke." He turns to face you, and puts his hands on his hips.

"Well, what does that mean? It has a skull on it and he has to change."

"It's a band, and I think it's a cool shirt." The boy smirks as he watches the exchange, and Luke turns back to him.

"Go change, now. I'll see you in a minute." You snicker, and take another sip of your coffee.

"So, who was that?" You ask, and Luke sighs.

"My nephew. Jess... he's probably about your age, right?" Unsure, you nod slightly.

"Probably." Then, the boy you now know as Jess, comes down the stairs again, in a normal shirt.

"Now get to work." Luke states, and Jess comes around the counter and looks at you.

"So, you like metallica?" Smiling a little, you nod.

"I've got a few albums of theirs, you wanna come listen to them with me sometime?" You drink the last bit of your coffe, and toss it in a trash can.

"For sure. Catch you later?" He smirks again, and nods.

"Catch you later." You open the door, the bell chiming in your ears, and you step out into small Stars Hollow.