steve harrington

⤷ stranger things

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 the way steve looks at you

You and Steve have always had a... complicated relationship. You've been friends since you were small, running around in the summer, seventies rock flowing from radios on clean countertops. He was your partner in crime, the person you could absolutely count on. And it's silly to say it, 'best friends', but that's what you were. He's said 'I love you' to you a thousand different ways. You've said it too, and you never meant it romantically until you both decided to toss what you had out the window and try this whole relationship thing. It was working out so far- with such a long history, you know each other backwards, forwards, and upside down. And sometimes it gets old, you know, being together, all the time, but it never changes the way he looks at you. As if you hold the answer to every question ever asked, like you're the cure for every illness, every pain, like you're every single star in the sky you watch together at night. Sometimes you meet eyes when he looks at you like that- and it feels like you've made the first ever right decision in your life. Maybe kissing Steve Harrington in the middle of the Byer's home ruined your friendship, but it built something a thousand times better.