lorelai gilmore

⤷ gilmore girls

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 Lorelai coming to Luke's to see you

"Hi! Hi? I'm looking for (y/n)?"

"They're in the back, let me get them." Luke comes back into the kitchen, and nods solemnly.

"She's here. The annoying woman you chose is here." A smile forms on your face as you walk out and Lorelai is sitting on a stool, her head sitting in her hands cutely.

"Hey Lorelai." You say, and she says back melodically, "Hey (y/n)!" You wipe your dirty hands on your apron, and lean your hip on the counter.

"So are you here for a reason?"

"I can't just come see the love of my life?" She gasps and feigns offense by placing her hand to her heart, her wrist arched.

"Well, you can, but I have a feeling you want some coffee." A smile spreads across Lorelai's face.

"You know me so well! Coffee please?"

"For here or to go?" You ask, as you turn to the coffee maker.

"To go, I have to get to the Dragon Fly." You smile widely, thinking about how proud you are of her for finally starting her own inn. You whip around and place the coffee cup on the counter. Lorelai grabs your shirt unexpectedly, and kisses you over the counter. She pulls away, and you, confused, but still happy, look at her.

"What was that for?"

"Nothing at all. But if you're lucky we can continue that later." She winks obnoxiously as she heads out the door, placing her hand on the counter. Luke comes out of the kitchen.

"Well that was interesting." You laugh in response, playing with the pen in the pocket of your apron.

"That's one word for it."