rory gilmore { iv

⤷ gilmore girls

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 Rory accidentally pushed you away and she doesn't know what to do

A week ago, Rory broke up with you because she thought she didn't love you. She didn't want to hurt you, but she had, and you weren't answering her calls. She doesn't know what to do, because she was wrong, and she does love you, she just was afraid to admit it. She had a fight with her mom too, so she couldn't talk to her. The last person she wanted to talk about this was her grandparents, but she drove to their house anyways.

"Grandma?" Rory calls through the big house.

"Rory?" Richard Gilmore descends the staircase, and Rory looks at him with slight surprise.

"I- I was, um, looking for Grandma."

"She's not here. What was it you needed?" Rory bites her lip, thinking about lying, but she just breaks down.
"Everything's falling apart- I messed everything up and I don't know what to do!" Rory's grandfather blinks twice, not exactly sure what to do.

"Well, what happened?"

"I- I broke up with (y/n) because I thought I didn't love them, bu-but I do, and now I don't know what to do! And I can't talk to mom because we're having a fight and I'm all alone and I don't know what to do...." The eldest Gilmore hugs Rory then, and she cries into his suit.

"Sorry about your suit..." She mutters into his chest.

"Oh, it's quite all right." He pats her back awkwardly, trying to reassure his granddaughter. She sniffles and pulls away.

"Well- what do I do?" 

"First off... tell (y/n) you love them. It might not fix everything right away, but it'll certainly start to. Secondly, fix things with your mother, please, Rory. When you two fight it's absolutely awful for the rest of us." Rory laughs, and hugs him one last time. She shoves her hand at her eyes, wiping away her tears. She smiles, nods, and opens the front door. 

"See you Grandpa! Hopefully by the next time you see me, I won't be looking for Grandma!" She closes the door, and Richard Gilmore chuckles at his granddaughter, off to see the love of her life (you of course).