monica rambeau

⤷ wandavision
in honor of my new theme ! ⤶

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 Monica asking you out

"Hey, Monica. What did you need me for?" You ask as you leap up onto the table behind you.

"After all this is over..." She starts, the then takes a breath. "Would you maybe want to get dinner with me sometime?" It takes you a minute to process what she said.

"You want- me? You want me to go out to dinner with you sometime?"

"Yes, that's what I'm asking."

"I mean, theoretically I could, but we don't know when 'all this' will be over." She smiles slightly before speaking.

"I can work with theoretically." Then she turns around before turning back to you.

"Thank you for doing your best right now, it means a lot to me."

"Of course, after all, it's my job."

"Yeah, but this is more than your job. I just- I appreciate that you're trying to help Wanda rather than hurt her."

"It's the right thing to do." You get down from the table, and stand awkwardly for a second. "Anyways, I should probably get back...." Monica nods quickly.

"Yes, yes, go. I'll see you later." 

Little did you know, that Monica smiled like an idiot for the next hour, noted by Darcy, who of course for the last week has been watching monica and your relationship grow along with vision and  wanda's.