Chapter 2: Illegal life

•🖤•

•🖤•

The young boy's eyes wandered around, looking at the beautiful and colorful neon lights that sparkle around all the shops.

A sweet wide grin appears on his face as he eyed all the toys and food arousing his curiosity, but unfortunately for him, he was too poor to buy that and he knew it, but that doesn't stop him from living his best happy life with his mom and his crush.

His hands that were around his Mom's hands were starting to lose a little, but he was too focused on the toys.

Slowly and steadily, The young woman probably 26, removed her hands from the soft small ones without the pure young one noticing.

She sadly smiled and a tear left her eyes and her body wanted to just hug his tender yet healthy body and that warming look on his face made her body weak but for his sake, she needed to do that.

The boy noticed the missing hand after a few minutes as the crowd became less and his eyes became terrified, he swings his head side by side, wanting to find the body he was looking for but nothing.

One hour passed, he was sitting on the bench waiting for his mother, because he believed she will come. His stomach growled from hunger and he clenched it tight to stop it.

Slowly, the shops started to close and the wind became much colder and fast. He was beyond nervous and scared. The anxiousness that he probably didn't even experience in his 6 years of life, finally hit him too hard.

The tears streamed down but he didn't make any sound and hung his head low, remembering his moments with his mother.

A tall old man came towards the small petrified guy and scrunched down, making the younger lookup. He knew he shouldn't talk to strangers but the warm look in the man's eyes made him feel comfortable like it was a presence of his father.

The old man smiled and offered his hand, and the small pure heart unknowingly took it and they both walked away, disappearing from the park and changing the boy's life forever.

________________

His slender fingers made a rhythmic sound on the cold wooden desk. The girl sitting in front of him was disgustingly gawking at the man's facial features. She was wearing almost nothing in her body, showing her cleavage and legs.

She tried her best to gain the attention of the handsome man as she continuously talk. That was the turn-off for the man, as he looked at her in a cold gaze.

Her annoying voice made him even frustrated. He doesn't understand why he have to deal with these types of spoiled bart.

"You know, I hate your voice. Can you please leave and tell your dad that we are calling off this deal." He spoke, and signalled her to leave.

The girl, who was scared, tried pursuing him otherwise but it only made it worse for her. "If you don't leave, I might just kill you."

Huffing in annoyance the young woman left the room. While the guy rubbed his temple in distressed. Girls are so annoying.

Kim Taehyung, the heir of the most dangerous Mafia in Seoul. The way he does the crime has no competition. He was way better than anyone else with higher experience or years of working.

Even just at age of 18, he entered the ten most dangerous Mafia heir, at the 1st position. And now, just being 24 he ruled the whole underground country.

The female heirs want to marry him or at least fuck him once. He was so powerful for his work, and even his well-toned muscled body. Too perfect but perhaps his flaw was his rude behavior towards everyone, except the close ones of course.

He was physically, mentally, and sexually prepared for anything. He could make a girl weak just by staring at her. However, for him girls are super clingy and annoying.

He would often have sex with girls who offers and it made him think that girls are easy to pursue.

"V?" A sweet voice called his name, making him calm a bit. A young gorgeously groomed woman came with coffee in her hand. "Yes, Noona?" Taehyung said in a calm voice.

"What is this?" She asked him in a stern voice, she probably saw the girl leaving. She hates when he is utterly rude or threatens anyone.

"What?" He asked in his usual cold voice, it wasn't a big deal for him. But she was more tender and sensitive than his brother, she cared for people. So, she give him her cold face and he sighed. "You know, I still won't stop."

She sighed and knew he isn't gonna listen to her at all. He changed after their mother's death. It changed him totally.

Kim Jisoo, Sister of Kim Taehyung and a married 26-year-old woman. She is known for her perfect well-rounded and mannered lady behavior, and of course, the face everyone dies for. Many guys wanted to marry her but she loves someone else, Kim Seokjin.

Kim Seokjin, The dealer for Kim Taehyung, is one of the most trusted members of Taehyung. Very sweet and gentlemen to ladies. Maybe the complete opposite of Jisoo's brother. That's was one of the reasons Jisoo fell for him at the first sight.

Despite it, he also trained with Taehyung since they were kids. And both of their crushes grew in time and they didn't even notice they had fallen in love. Jisoo's and Taehyung's father, Mr.Kim wanted to marry Jisoo to Kyung's son, Suho.

But in time Taehyung already knew about their love and decided it was better if his sister lived with him, and married her happily with Jin.

Everyone was happy with it as Mr. Kim also liked Jin and he loved his daughter more than anything.

Jisoo gives him the coffee and asked: "Till when are you going to do this, brother?" He glanced at his sister and said without showing any emotion.

"Gosh I didn't really kill her, she was being utterly annoying." He spoke.

"No one will marry you if you stay like this. When will you fall in love?" She asks in distress.

"Love is like ghosts, they don't exist!" He tried showing his sister the real truth.

"You know sometimes they do exist right? You never know." She said and stood up, "That's bullshit." He muttered and she heard that, making her sadly sigh.

She closed the door of her brother's office. She hated this side of his brother but he was her blood after all. She muttered something with a little hope in her heart,

"I am waiting for the girl, who will prove you wrong and teach you a lesson."

--

[ Finally the updated version! ]

Hey, minies! Sorry for the late update but it is still taking some time to outline the story. Anyways, I might not update every day but I will try my best😣😣

Hope you like the chapter♡
If you do, please vote and comment your thoughts.
And about the boy in the upper part...you will know soon👀

-Jasmine