Special for you

•🖤•

•🖤•

Author's Pov

2 years later...

The cheerful sound of people's laugh and chattering was filled throughout the cozy yet big house near the beautiful countryside road.

Today was the family's little son's first birthday. Jaehyun, son of Kim Taehyung and Kim Jennie. The couple has been happily married to each other for the past two years and the same day, last year was born their first child son.

The family gathering was filled with delight and the smell of delicious food. After that day, Jennie exposed herself in front of the family.

Of course, they were mad especially Chaeyoung but through time and also knowing the truth, they lastly forgive her.

Even Lisa, yeah she has shown hatred towards Jennie but secretly she admired her and after knowing she was the best assassin, her admiration grew even more and through time, they both are now best friends.

As for Taehyung, he left the Mafia world and started a new life with Jennie with a new identity, Kim Taehyung. Hiding his identity since birth did gave him the advantage to start a new life.

He works as a managing director and Jennie is learning fashion designing, she finally found her aspect in her now happy life.

He proposed to Jennie after five months of her revelation and him being the horny ass he is made her pregnant within a week. However, Mr. Kim was very happy with that.

Jisoo and Jin's married life is going great, Jin became the Mafia boss of the Kim's as he was the husband of the only heir of the Kim's. Nayeon and Yoongi also had a daughter name, Yoongyeon which is too cute to be exact.

Lisa and Jungkook are engaged, it took the poor guy a lot of courage to finally confess to the cold-heart Lisa but she was already madly in love with him so of course, she said yes.

Chaeyoung is finally a professional doctor and one of the most respected and admired doctors of Seoul because of her kind acts and free treatment to the poor people, she is also happily married to Jimin.

Finally, after the long day, Jaehyun was already asleep in his cute crib in his nursery room.
Jennie cleaning the dishes while Taehyung has just put Jaehyun in his crib he came down to see his beautiful wife, the girl who still manages to take his breath away.

Jennie felt two strong arms around her waist and his face snuggling into her neck. "I am tired," Taehyung whispered into her ears. "Then go to sleep." She said and as she washed her hands and dried them.

He pulled away pouting as she takes her apron off. "Not that type of tired, you know what I mean..." He said as his hands made his way to her thighs but she stopped him.

"C'mon it's been months since we did it." He reasoned but she just focusses on cleaning. She gasped as he made her sit on the countertop and kissed her. "You are being a bad girl nowadays, you need a punishment from daddy." He sexily whispered onto her ears.

"No- Honey what if Jaehyun wake up?" Jennie said trying to stop him but he spoke, "Then try to control your moans baby." She shivered at his sentence and they did it.

Made love and probably Jaehyun's sibling.

──────────────────────

Yeah, they did mistakes, everyone does it right?

They both found happiness in each other's arms. They understood that even though they both did a mistake they could always forgive each other and live happily with each other.

Exactly what they did.

If you are madly in love with someone, even their mistakes look minor to you 'cause what they had done to you is enough to cover their mistake.
Their love is enough to let them hurt you fully but if they love you, you are the happiest person in the world.

True love is like old violin music, the older the violin is the sweeter the music is.

As each day passes by, the more their love grows towards each other. They get countless moments to cherish and admire.

In the end, they lived peacefully, happily in each other's arms till they die, it wasn't perfect but at least it was worth it.

─────────────────────
Coldly Fragile:
Officially ending

─────────────────────Coldly Fragile:Officially ending

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey, minies!

I know the chapter is small, sorry :(

But I hope you enjoyed this book, and of course this chapter.

I want all of you to drop your honest opinion about this book, any flaws or mistake you can tell me anything, I would be grateful that you tried to correct me.

If you liked this book or not so please drop your opinions <3

Character interview coming right up!

Love you all,
-Jasmine