Chapter 3: His trustees

•🖤•

•🖤•

Taehyung was still recovering from his sister's words when a knock was heard on his office door. He said a short 'come in' and there he came, the best fighter of the whole Gang.

Jeon Jungkook

The playful guy, who loves to tease everyone. It was a stupid idea to mess with him, you would become frustrated within a few seconds. He is very young compared to Taehyung's other fighters just 20, but the best.

He was also one of the people who trained with Taehyung since he was 6, a pretty young age for anyone but he was determined to become like his father, who was also the best fighter and worked for Mr.Kim.

"What Jeon?" Taehyung asked. "Nothing, just thinking how much uncle would be proud of you." He was teasing him but showed like it was just an innocent act. He couldn't risk messing with Taehyung.

A beauty's presence was felt behind Jungkook, he knew her scent. Too well. "Taehyung?" She spoke in her honey icy voice, sweet but cold.

Jungkook turned around and a small smile appeared on his face. Taehyung noticed this and gagged inside, he hated these love moments.

"What Lisa?"

Lisa or Lalisa Manoban, the best assassin of Taehyung. Also, his cousin, wasn't related in any way to Taehyung or Jisoo but Mrs.Kim brought her home as Taehyung was 7 and Jisoo was 8, she was the last one to join the training.

Mrs.Kim found her on the streets and looking at her cute beautiful doll face of a 4-year girl, lured her to bring her home and treat her like her own daughter. None of them was jealous of Lisa because it was a fact she was the sweetest and it was impossible to hate her, at that time.

After Mrs. Kim's death, when Lisa was just 7 she changed. She became the cold girl and decided to train like her cousins, and Mr.Kim saw the potential in her and at last, she became one of the Best Female assassins in the underworld.

But that doesn't stop her to respect her cousins. She still loves Mrs.Kim like her own mom, because she was. She hated love like Taehyung, making them the cold duo.

They both usually had the same thought, killing and love are useless. But only Lisa knew, she also loves someone but was beyond shameful to confess as the love was the thing she hated and it was wrong.

Now, her mind was against the idea of confessing her love, it would hurt her ego. She might not notice but one of the pairs of eyes was feeling the same way about her. Jungkook, the guy who fell for her since she came into the house.