They get hurt

Authors note: 

Besties... check the description of this story before clickingggggg jeeeeeEEEES!!! I said specifically (I even added it in my request and disclaimer chapter) That the format of this book goes: Male character X female reader and Female character X gender neutral reader.

I don't care about: what you do with this information/whoever is reading, but quit moaning about it in the comments when I put up a clear disclaimer. 

Btw some of these are unedited, I decided that the older writing style, no matter how cringe, is less painful for me to look through (I won't be looking through it ever again)

Levi:

Being the stoic that he is, he likes to pretend as if everything isn't a big deal, especially if it's happened to him.
So when you rush over to help him, he calls you dramatic and scoffs at your constant scolding.

"I can take care of myself, y'know?" He grumbled.

"You always help me, let me repay you at least through this." He rolled his eyes but let you continue to wrap his wound up.
Not very long after you've finished, you kiss where the wound used to be. You expected him to hiss, to retract his propped up leg away, not blush.

The second he knows you've noticed, he turns away shyly, badly pretending as if he wasn't paying attention.

Eren:

All dramatic and prissy, he'll shriek at every touch or movement you make when you help disinfect his bleeding leg. He sounds like a little girl trapped in a grown man's body "Stop!" He moaned as you rubbed the antiseptic on. "I can't! You'll get an infection so stop moving!" You yell back.

Yet your cries were ignored as his other leg flinched and bobbed as you leaned over to wrap a bandage on it. Along with his complaints, everything frustrated you. "Your knee is kicking my boobs! Do I have to KNOCK you out for this?!" your frustration came out in one throat-aching wail.

Like a scared dog, he cowered back down against the couch at your raised voice. For the rest of the process, Eren let you help him in silence, only hissing small curse words at the pain.

"Anything I can get you?" You guiltily sighed after you finally finished. Eren was sheepishly hugging himself. "Maybe a more gentle girlfriend?"

"Gentle my ass"- you paused at the sight of his pout with an exhausted exhale. "I'm sorry. But you were stressing me out."

Bertholdt:

He's the type to laugh his own wound off even though he's in serious pain, so you see tears in his eyes as he downplays it to you. "It's nothing, I've had worse."