Reiner reverse icks

No one really requested but I want to practice writing again, the hiatus I took knocked the writer out of me

But hey at least now I can draw muscles

—When you first met Reiner, he was in your learning group for college and for some reason, you two were always paired together or in the same group for projects

—He was the one who pointed that out, during your mid-year/semester and you laughed a bit at the coincidence. Not only were you always paired together but either one of you was always voted captain of the group.

—Honestly... he's a bit of a dumbass when it comes to what you're learning and you decide to take it upon yourself to tutor him- and he tutors you on the class he's excelling in.

—Library dates and slapping his hand away everytime he tries drawing in your notebook, it's the same drawing may I add, just a stickman with biceps lol

—When it was time for the exam you prepared him for, he shot you a cocky smirk from the other side of the class, making you shake your head playfully. He's too confident for someone who flopped the last exam💀

—Afterwards he brags about how EAZAY the test was and how if he passes, you two should go celebrate somewhere. Of course, you agreed.

—When you got your tests back you didn't even check yours you just whipped around in your seat to see Reiner already grinning at his sheet. Without words, he wiggled his eyebrows at you and flashed the A+ circled on his test at you.

—That's another way of saying, tonight it's ABOUT. TO. GO. DOWN.

—Where did you two decide to go? Take a guess...

—You guys went to a festival- that wasn't so hard was it? It's such a typical trope but you both had fun and that's all that matters.

—First you went to go eat at an Asian restaurent, which- was a mistake because- the fucking rides?! You'll throw up babygirl and babyboy??

—Nevertheless, despite feeling sick after the multiple rides you went on, it was the best time you've had... and at this moment while you sit on a secluded field with him as the sky gets darker and the funfair lights get brighter, you can smile knowing how happy you feel around him even when he isn't talking his usual shit.

—While you focused on the muffled music coming from the festival, he was staring at you, too shy to say anything that could ruin the moment.

—Like yeah, he really enjoys your company and likes you but poor baby is too scared of rejection or even scaring you away.

—But at the same time you were shy too

—It took him like... five months to hype himself up- also with Porco's slightly helpful insults to 'man the fuck up Braun'

—He stuttered the entire time but you found it cute anyway. Everyone knew you both had a crush on each other but no one expected him to confess, y'get me?

—This dude is the type of boyfriend to photobomb your selfies at the worst moments. Sometimes it's dumb, sometimes it's sweet.

—You once dropped your phone while taking a selfie because he kissed your cheek out of nowhere. No, the phone wasn't broken and you got a blurry shot of the kiss so it's a winwin situation.

—The dumb moments is the beautiful angles you find, and how nice the pics look until you look at it again 5 hours later and see the man puckering his ass out from way behind you.

—He knows he got a fat ass

—It makes you jealous

—If he's playing with his phone ans laying on his stomach, his back curve IS POPPINNN

—He doesn't even tell you off when you launch your hands on it, he just whines and tells you to be gentle

—May I just say he is either a soft dom or a whiny sub

For those who watched stone ocean, don't the suicidal janitor look like Reiner😭😭😭😭