Characters annoying you for a day

Requested by @MirabelB

I had a random zap of motivation, I'm sorry for the lack of updates :0

But I'm sure one day I'll complete all your requests, keep throwing em at me. I think oneshots are a bit more difficult tbh especially when given characters that aren't on this list (I heavily dislike Historia, don't like Ymir, Hitch, Marco, Nile Idk I forgot the rest but it's just my opinion❤)

Anyways, thanks for the comments, votes and follows💜

Warnings!: mentions of sexual activity on Annie's part

Levi:

-He's way too shy to even think about doing that so it would be the opposite between the both of you, where you'd be annoying him but he'd lowkey enjoy it

-You're just playing with his hair while he's reading a book and he glares at you jokingly when you take a closer look at him, staring as though he was the cutest thing to exist.

-He loves the attention so much and although he barely shows his feelings, you can bet he has fireworks going off in every organ of his body. And those fireworks will linger forever when he's around you. (Loyalty 😫)

Eren:

-This can get you very frustrated, you're just trying to peacefully watch your favourite show and he won't stop tapping you and grabbing your wrist and playing with your limp body as if you're a dumb-dumb baby with chubby and uncontrollable palms.

Until you elbow him and tell him to stop but that just powers him up and causes him to continue on the irritating touching and loud words with the most shit-eating grin ever.

-Playfight with him and he'll stop(only if you beat him but then again, he just gets whiny.)

Bertholdt:

-Bert cannot be annoying, he is way too timid to ask for any of your time, unless he gets very comfy he'd shyly request a cuddle session.

-Bertl is more than likely to be annoyed except he doesn't scream at you to go away or show that he's irritated, in fact he'd pay full attention to you and ask what's up and when you answer that you're bored he'd tell you that once he's finished with his work, you and him can have some fun time together with whatever you wanna do (with the exception of not being annoying while he works)

Reiner:

-When this giant teddybear wants attention, he won't hold himself back. And I can see it being a big issue in a warm summers day because the man does not want to let you go for one second which essentially is like dying from heat exhaustion (He is warm hella WARM)

-He tends to touch you all over or try to tickle you when you aren't paying attention to him.

-It's kind of like a size kink with him if we're being honest, he LOVES crushing something smaller than him in his arms. And to Reiner I'm pretty sure everything is small, even if you're like six foot or (idk four foot?💀 need to include all heights)

Jean:

-"Wow mamas, did you fart? Because you blew me away."

-He is not leaving your sight. Not for one second. The man is thirstyyyy when you're doing your skincare routine/makeup or even removing your makeup, you'll just see him biting his lip and raising his brows right next you in the mirror.