✧Epilogue✧

1 week quickly went by, you and Hoseok trying to spend as much time together as possible.

Lots of cuddles, hugs, kisses, sex, lots of walks together, everything. But eventually you had to bid goodbye.

The first week without him hit harder than you thought it would. Rose was also heartbroken because of Yoongi, so she temporarily moved in with you to help each other cope with it.

Hoseok took his phone with him, and said he would call. But you knew he had to do it hidden, to not get caught.

But he hadn't called yet.

You were at his parents house, they also wished Hoseok could be there. But unfortunately it had been 1 month and no sign of him yet.

You were helping your mother in law cook, Hobi's sister and her husband on the living room taking care of their baby girl.

" How are you feeling honey?"

"I'm okay, I mean, I've seen better days but it doesn't hurt as bad."

"If it makes you feel better, 5 more months and he will be back." She said, placing a comforting hand on your back and softly rubbing circles.

"I am just, I miss him so bad I've been physically sick. I don't feel like eating anymore."

"You have to take better care of yourself, he doesn't want to see you starve."

"I know, I just can't help it. When I feel really anxious I feel sick, like I'm going to throw up."

She paused for a second, and you attentively watched, waiting for her to do something.

"If you don't mind me asking, don't you think it's possible for you to be pregnant?"

You just laughed at her question. For years you felt physically sick when you were anxious, this was nothing new to you.

"No, I know this is normal."

"You sure? When was your last period?"

"A little over a month ago"

"When was the last time you took a pregnancy test?"

"A two months ago, more or less."

You paused, calculating everything on your head, and thinking of every possibly.

"You don't... You don't really think I am, do you?" You asked insure.

"I'm going to buy you a test just to be sure!!"

An hour later she came through the door, and excitedly draged you to the bathroom. She handed you the test, and left to give you some privacy.

Once you did what you had to do, you waited. Then when you looked at the test, sure enough two lines appeared.

You exited the bathroom. "So, what does it say?"

You showed her the test, and she let out a scream before hugging you tightly. "I'm so happy for you!!!"

She lifted her head to look at your face, reading you like an open book.
"What's up, are don't you seem happy?"

"I really really wanted this, but it's just strange to not have Hobi here, to not be able to tell him." You wiped your tears that were forming and sniffed, hugging her again.

"There there, don't worry. You can always count on us!!"

"I know, I just wished the father was here"

After that, you booked an appointment at the doctor's, to make sure everything was okay with the baby.

You tried contacting Hoseok various times, each and everyone of them unsuccessful.