✧ Chapter 8 ✧

Jimin POV

I was making dinner, when my phone notification sound rang. I ran to it as fast as I could. I wasn't expecting what I read. Y/N had messaged me.

YN
Jimin, I want to go to one of your kpop group live performance

                                                                 You
           Wow, was not expecting that! 😅
                 Are you sure you want to go?

YN
Yeah, do you have any performances coming up next week?

You
Actually we do

YN
Cool! Can you take me?

You
I mean, I could. But what about your husband?

YN
He won't be a problem
He'll be out the whole week on a business trip

Your heart stung a little when you read that. All because you knew that Taehyung wasn't going on a business trip, he was just spending time with his secret family. You felt sorry for YN so you decided to take her to one of your shows. She deserved to have some fun as well.

You

                                   Aight, next Friday
                             I'll pick you up at 19:00
                           Bring something casual

YN
Thank you! 💜
I owe you big time

You
You can pay drinks to everyone and we'll be even

YN
Deal 😉
Get ready to get wasted

If THE Kim Taehyung found out about this, I'd be a dead man. But if she can keep her job a secret from him, then I'm sure she can keep her outings from him as well.

It was actually disgusting to think about how her husband was so different when he was with his lover. His entire demeanor changed, why couldn't he be like that towards his wife? Did he even love her?

I went back to making dinner, happy I just made plans to take my boss' wife to get drunk on a Friday night.

This was going to be the best night ever!

_________________💜__________________

Shorter chapter, hope you enjoyed!
Vote and comment! 💜