✧ Chapter 40 ✧

Hoseok was now a man on a mission. He had to organize the perfect proposal, but make sure that you don't find out. That was the difficult part, how could he hide the surprise from you, if he spent most of his day looking at the ring and daydreaming?

He wanted to take you somewhere special, wich is why he rented a small house on the countryside. It was a beautiful place to spend the weekend, and besides it was very close to the location where he planned to propose.

That was set, he now only needed to invite you to spend the weekend away with him, and pop the question.

He was currently on his studio with Yoongi, practicing a choreo. However Yoongi couldn't keep his focus, his phone was constantly ringing, distracting him every time.

Whenever the phone would ring, he would stop dancing to check it. And everytime he did, there was this big ass smile on his face.

"Oh for crying out loud hyung! Turn that shit off!"

"Leave me alone Seok, this is important!"

"And what could be more important than rehearsing the choreo of your songs, that you'll be performing for hundreds of people!?"

"It's none of your business!" Yoongi said blushing, and quickly hiding away his phone. Then this thought came to Hoseok's mind.

"Our suga hyungie is hiding something" Hoseok sang, mocking the older. "Let me see it!"

Hoseok quickly ran for Yoongi's phone. But before he could catch it, Yoongi put it on his back pocket.

"You really think that's going to stop me?" Hoseok said with a smirk, and the next thing you know, his hands were all over Yoongi's but, trying to snatch the phone away. As soon as he got the device, he ran to the other side of the room.

"Not enough to be invading my privacy, you also had to harass me?"

Hoseok ignored the little comment as he looked at Yoongi's messages.

"Who is Rosie and why is there a heart emoji next to her name!?"

"It's none of your business!" Yoongi raised his voice, more embarrassed than mad. He tried getting his phone back, but Hoseok managed to get him away as he scrolled through his messages.

"Wait, is this Rosie actually Rosè!?"

The silence let Hoseok know he was right. The fact that Yoongi didn't even try to deny it only meant it was true.

"Oh my God she is!! How could you do this right under our noses and we didn't even realize!?"

"It's recent, okay... I met her one day at the hospital, she was waiting for the bus and I offered her a ride..."

"Yeah, but how did it go from a ride to a" he checked Yoongi's phone, to get the facts correctly- " a dinner Friday, seven pm at her place!?"

"I gave her my number and said she should call whenever she needed a ride... She texted me thanking for the ride, and we kind just kept talking from then on"

"I see..."

"That's all you have to say, after pushing me so hard to tell you everything!?"

"What? Me and Y/N thought about setting you up with her a long time ago. You just made things easier for us!"

"She's a lovely person Seok... I can't explain how I feel with her..."

"Our Suga hyungie is in love!!"

"Shut up! It's not like that!"

"Oh really?"

"Okay, maybe I am in love, but you can't tell anyone!"

"Sure!!"

||

"Hey babe? Y/N?" Hoseok called out as soon as he got home. You were in the living room just reading when busy through the doors looking for you.

"What Hobi?"

"Guess what!" He said with a smirk, looking more excited than a child on Christmas morning.

"What?"

"Yoongi is dating someone!"

"Really!? Is it someone I know?"

"Yup, Yoongi and Rosè are dating! He told me today!!" He said quickly, trying hard to contain his happiness.

"What!? She didn't tell me anything! I'm going to call her to congratulate her and invite them for dinner with us!"

"Yeah, about that... Yoongi also told me not to tell anyone, so technically you don't know anything about them..."

"Oh... Okay... Then I'll just get a confession out of Rosè."

If you were being honest, it hurt that you're own best friends didn't trust you enough to tell you about her new boyfriend. But maybe she was just trying to avoid the endless teasing, or wasn't really sure about the relationship yet. Either way, she was ready to crack and you already had an idea.

"By the way, Y/N? I rented this beautiful place for the weekend and I was wondering if you would want to come with me. It's a super nice place, but I can't say more because I want it to be a surprise. So are you in...? I promise to make it worth it."

"Sure! As long as you're there, it's always work it!"

You went ahead and kissed him on the cheek before going to the kitchen.

||

"Good morning!"

"Good morning Rose!" You smiled widely as you entered the bakery. Rosè was already there, getting things set for the day.

"You seem to be in a good mood, any particular reason?"

"Nah, just the same old. Hoseok drove me here, and we had fun on the way. He makes me happy like I'm a teen again!"

"I can see that" she said with a knowing smile.

"What about you? Have I told you about this one of Hoseok's friends who's single?"

"You did, but my lovely is none of your concern"

"Okay, okay I get it!" You rolled your eyes and got right to work.

During the rest of the day you kept making jokes trying to get her to open up about her relationship, but she didn't crack. Not only once.

In the afternoon, you were both on the office, looking at emails and such when you got a message.

It was just to tell you what he was having for lunch. You though the gesture was cute, and smiled sweetly at the screen before going what you are for lunch.

Rosè took her eyes off of her laptop to look at you, and asked what happened that you were so happy.

"Oh nothing, I was just thinking about Hoseok, and how great it is to love someone..."

"Okay, who told you?"

"Who told me what?"

"C'mon, don't pay dumb, I know you know about me and Yoongi"

"Okay, you got me!! I'm just so happy for you! I always thought you guys would make a cute couple!!"

"I didn't say anything because I'm not really sure about what we are for now... What if this is only a hookup for him?"

"I know Yoongi, he takes things seriously. You guys are perfect for each other!!"

"I think we are too..."

You were happy not only for Rose, but for Yoongi as well. They were both your friends after all.

You knew from the beginning Yoongi was the right guy for her. Just like you've known Hoseok was the one, ever since you first met him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW DID I MANAGE TO WRITE 40 CHAPTERS 😂