✧ Chapter 15 ✧

Things were weird to say the least...
You should, yet you didn't feel guilty.
Hoseok and you have been meeting up going out on dates and having fun for over two months and a half now. All cautious taken so you don't get caught.

He was magical, and he always made you feel special when you two hang out. Always whispering sweet nothings to you, kisses and hugs. And as you got to see more of his sweet side, you also got to know a very rough Hoseok during sex, you actually wondered if he was holding back the previous times when he went sweet and slow with you. He assured you he had no regrets as to what he was doing, and he just wanted to make that moment feel special and intimate, but he wasn't holding back, he did enjoy.

You hadn't felt this good and appreciated in a while, but Hoseok just made you feel so light and warm.
You knew you were in the wrong for cheating, but it felt so right.

Actually, you thought about this, it wasn't really just cheating, was it? Both of you had feelings for each other, it wasn't just physical attraction. You had a friend and a lover in Hoseok. It was official, this wasn't sporadical cheating, it was an affair.

But then again, Taehyung was doing the same to you, so you couldn't feel wrong.

Speaking of which, Taehyung was different. He just was home more often, wich almost got you and Hoseok caught once or twice. He seemed to be paying more attention to you, and you couldn't figure out why.

He came home early and had dinner with you everyday. Asked you about your day and gave you a goodnight kiss every night.

Right now, you were taking a shower. As you were rinsing your hair, you felt a strong pair of arms wrap around your waist.

Right away, you felt him move your hair so he could kiss your neck. You were imagining Hoseok doing this, even though you knew it was Taehyung.

See, this display of affection wasn't like him. It felt good, but you had a bad feeling about this.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?"

"I think it's obvious Jaggi, I'm kissing you" he said with a light chuckle as he continued his work.

"Taehyung stop..."

"What's wrong? Come on Y/N, It's been so long"

"Yeah, hence why I think this behavior is weird coming from you"
You turn to look at him. He looked at the ground knowing you were right.

"Look, I haven't been the best husband, but I wanna change that"

"It's gonna take more than some sloppy shower sex to make me forgive you" you said as you wrapped a towel around your body and left the shower.

Taehyung POV

Fuck... I did screw up

Y/N went to dress herself, while I finished showering. Am I too late?

I dressed myself and wanted to have breakfast with Y/N, but when I came downstairs she was already gone, this time with Jimin.

So I just brushed it off and went on with my day as usual.

I was reading some files when I heard someone knock on my door. I looked up to see Namjoon.

"What brings you here hyung?"

"Me and Seokjin will host a dinner party next Saturday and I wanted to invite you and Y/N"

"Oh, it's a bit of a last minute thing, I don't know if we'll be able to go"

"I know you will come, bring Y/N, we miss seeing her"

"Will try, but can't promise you guys anything"

"Yeah, yeah, just don't forget! Saturday at 19:00:

This was perfect!
It was a bonding opportunity with Y/N, especially because she'd have to buy a dress. This would be so much fun!

Y/N POV

You were at the bakery, all the bakers took the day of, appart from the cashier and waiters. So you were alone.

Well, maybe there was someone there as well...

"Here, try this!" You said as you hold the small pastry up to Hoseok's mouth for him to taste.

"Hmmmm! This is amazing" he said smiling cutely.

" I know right!! My sister thaught me this recipe"

"I'm sure you do it better anyway" he said winking.

"I really don't! You just say that to get rewarded"

"Oh, and what reward can I expect then?" He said pulling you close by your waist, smirking.

"More cakes and sweets" you said as you kissed him and turned around to get back to work.

"You're driving me crazy Y/N" you heard him mumble.

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly, and to your surprise Hoseok did really well as a helper.
He had to go back, to drive Taehyung from work and you waited for Jimin.

Hoseok made your days better, and you just couldn't wait for the next time you see him.

__________________♠_________________

Double update !! Nobody's reading anyway, but I felt inspired!

If you happen to be reading this, and like, then vote and comment!💕