✧ Chapter 18 ✧

You laid besides Hoseok on his bed, despite him wanting to sleep on the couch, to give you space, so you could sleep comfortably in his bed.

You argued that you two had done more intimate things together before and it wasn't a big deal to just sleep next to each other. Besides, you didn't want to be a burden.

But to Hoseok it was a bit more complicated than that. You were looking pretty astonishing, and he had to control himself around you. You weren't drunk, but he knew you were sad and vulnerable, and he could never take advantage of you. Of you, or anyone else, for that matter, as the pure soul he was. He wasn't going to do anything stupid, and hurt you.

It was very late, and you were now cuddling, while drawing shapes in his chest. Both looking at the ceiling. You were both very comfortable in each other's embrace.

"I wanna know more about you, tell me about your family"

He hummed, turning to look at you.

"Well, my father is very strict and conservative. I love him nonetheless.
My mom is the sweetest person you'll ever meet. And my sister is a very independent, strong woman, did I ever tell you that she's got her own clothing line?"

"No, I don't think you did"

"She does. You remind me of her, in a way. What you do with the bakery. You're both beautiful, strong independent women."

His words were sweet, and you couldn't help it. As soon as he said it, you were swooning over him, and further pushing your face to his cest, to hide your blush.

"It's true" he said laughing "I respect you. You fight for what you believe in, I admire that"
"When I was a kid, my parents didn't have a lot of money. I never starved and had all my basic needs covered, but I remember a time, when all kids at school had these cool cars. I wanted one, but my parents just couldn't afford to buy me one. I was sad for a while, but then I let it go. Untill I found my passion. I really wanted to take dance lessons. I was so fascinated by it, you have no idea. My parents of course, could not afford it, and worse, my father wasn't very fond of the idea of his son dancing. So I had to show them what I was capable of, and they agreed to let me try it. My mom worked two jobs overseas just to make my dream come true."

"She sounds like an angel"

"She is, you'll love to meet her!" He said, excited and unaware of what he just said. "So it was hard for a while, to not have my mom, but that just made me value more every little thing she did for us. The cooking and cleaning, I learned to do that in her absence. But I'm grateful for everything."

"You know what my first dance lesson was?" He asked, eyes shining with excitement, he clearly is passionate about dancing.

"What was it?"

"Chicken noodle soup, it was so cool. That's also where I met Jiminie I'm really glad my mom believed and invested in me"

"Is that why you wrote her that song you sang at that club?"

"Yeah..." He smiles softly. "I guess I just wanted something to show my appreciation to all she's done for me."

"Can I ask you something, Hobi?"

"Yeah, sure"

"Your music career seems to be doing very well, why keep working for someone, as a driver?"

"Well I like driving, but this job was just something temporary Jimin helped me get. I just earned enough money to feed my passion, and also help my parents. You heard the song, I wanna be someone my mom can lean on, I never want them to worry financially again. When our music started to take off I thought about quitting my job as a driver, but something, or someone..." he chuckled a little, and put a strand of your hair behind your ear. " Kept me from quitting".

"I am so thankful I got you in my life" you said, lightly pecking him on the lips.

"Me too" he said, as he turned the lights off, ready to sleep.

Despite how the night went, you were happy with the way it ended, and you couldn't think of anyone you'd rather be, other than Hoseok.

||

"I knew you wouldn't resist me" The mysterious woman said, while he had her pinned against the bedroom wall, leaving live bites all over her neck.

"Hmm" "you know we need to be more careful Nayeon, my wife was here"

"You didn't really had a problem ditching her for me, did you?" The woman said smirking.

"You drive me crazy"

"Who cares about her anyway, right?"

"Yeah, not when I have you" Taehyung chuckled.

They were about to have sex in the Kim's mansion. They got inside one of the guest bedrooms, not caring if anyone saw them. What mattered was that they were together at that moment.

Eventually, after finishing up in the guest bedroom, they decided to head to Nayeon's house, completely forgetting that the people at the party weren't blind or dumb either.

Everyone saw them both, suspiciously close, saw him leaving his wife in tears, and had a suspicion of what was going on.

Taehyung was cheating on his wife with one of his co-workers.

He left his wife, on what could've been a pleasant night, just to go after a night of pleasure, with his long time lover.

_________________♥__________________

A.N.: This was a long dialogue, but I hope you enjoyed!!

Please vote and comment!!🌟💕