✧ Chapter 25 ✧

You had left Hoseok's house yesterday, and settled down in a hotel room nearby.

You went to work, since it had been a while since you went to the bakery. Hoseok was at work, so you needed something to pass the time.

Right now there wasn't much to do, so you and Rose were just talking.

" I'm happy for you, you know"

"I'm happy too, I'm finally getting a divorce."

"Yeah but, besides that, you found someone you love, and he loves you too. I think you look lovely together."

"Awww, thank you! And what about you? You seemed so happy with Mark, what happened?"

"He said he didn't see us together in the future, and we should part ways."

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry to hear that!"

"It's fine really, he wasn't the one anyway. If you know any single, nice cute guys I'm available."

You both started laughing and continued talking.

That is, until you noticed two man waking outside holding hands.

They seemed familiar, but you couldn't really see who they were.

When you finally took a better look, words left your mind. Never in a million years would you have guessed that these two were together.

It looked like Jungkook, and another man!?

Were they together? And he ever told you anything?

"Hey! Isn't that Jungkook?" Rose asked.

"I think it is!" You mumbled, still surprised.

Then they went to a car, kissed goodbye and one of them got inside the car and drove away. The other one walked inside the store.

It really was Jungkook, you were sure now.

What hurt you was why didn't he tell you he was in a relationship? But then again, you never told him about you and Hoseok.

"Good afternoon, can I take your order?"

He was distracted, smiling down at his phone.

"Yeah, I will have the same as usual" he briefly took his eyes off his phone to order, and then went back to what he was doing.

"You seem happy today Kookie, any special reason?"

"Not really, just having a good day noona"

You decided it was best to resume to your work, and let him enjoy whoever he was talking to.

As you went to deliver his order, your eyes landed on his phone, revealing the name of who he was texting.

You didn't do it on purpose, you didn't mean to pry. Even worse, you didn't mean to let him know you had accidentally invaded his privacy.

"Jimin!?!"

Great... Now he knew you snooped.

" I can explain, I just- wait! How do you know!?"

"I swear to God it wasn't on purpose, I just saw it and- "

" Save it. I guess I have a lot to tell you"

"Me too, I haven't been honest with you."

"Since we seem to have a lot to talk about, how about I take you out to dinner so we can explain everything?"

"Seems like a plan"

"I'll pick you up at 19:30 pm"

"Deal"