✧ Chapter 3 ✧

The next day had come, and you were about to meet your assigned driver. After going over your routine, you put on a little make up and went downstairs.

That's when you saw them...

The two gentleman standing by your husband made you feel something for sure

The two gentleman standing by your husband made you feel something for sure. You didn't know which would be your driver, but you knew they both would be the death of you.

They looked like mafia leaders, dressed all in black, in very elegant suits. One had blond hair and a couple of dangling earrings, with plump lips and seductive eyes. The one who caught your attention the most however, had black hair, was slightly taller, had the most beautiful eyes ever, dark just like his elegant suit, and to top it all, he was looking at you with a heart shaped smile.
You were a sucker for man with black hair, even Taehyung looked very sexy with black hair, but this guy, this new driver just made black hair a hundred times more attractive.

"Oh, Y/N, you're here! Meet our drivers Park Jimin-"

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Kim" said the slightly shorter male smiling brightly and slightly bowing.

"Jimin will drive you everywhere from here on, and this is my very own driver, Jung Hoseok"

The said male took your hand and very lightly kissed it saying "you can call me Hobi, and it's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Kim"

His gesture left you a blushing mess with a rapidly beating heart.
Maybe you were so desperate for attention and care, that you've come to this, blushing over something so insignificant. Yet, the way he looked at you, you were sure he was trying to seduce you right in front of your husband.

Thankfully, he wasn't your driver, so you didn't have to feel embarrassed.

"Well, we should get going, right Hoseok?"

"Yes sir"

And with that, Taehyung and his driver left the house.

"Where are we going Mrs. Kim?"

"Ok, just 2 things real quick Jimin, uh, first don't call me Mrs. Kim EVER again, call me Y/N and second of all, WE are not going anywhere today. I however have some places to be, so I'd appreciate if you could just give me my car keys and go make yourself busy with something other then driving me around, 'cause that's not happening"

"But Mrs. Kim - uh, sorry, Y/N, I have orders to drive you anywhere you ask "
"I'm sure you do, and I sure as hell don't care, but let's get back to that later! Now, have you had breakfast today Jimin?"

"No, I don't think I did Mrs. K- Y/N, Y/N!"

"Great! Than let's have it together Park Jimin!"

It had became a habit of yours at this point, to just share a meal with every employee, a habit your husband wasn't so fond of. He said by bonding with them, you were losing their respect. A questionable lesson he had learnt in the office. But for you, treating everyone like equal was essential, also because you didn't think anyone had any reason to act so stuck up.

Taehyung was a big fan of social status and acting accordingly. He always made sure you were covered in elegant, expensive clothes. Wich is why as soon as he left the house everyday, you'd change to something comfortable and simple, no Gucci clothes.

You were eating pancakes along with Jimin while Wendy went outside for a walk.

"So, it must be nice being married, right?"

"It's good I guess, definitely has been better but, I still love him... Do you plan on getting married Jimin?"

"Maybe, if I find someone special. But why do you say that marriage has been better?"

"Because, business men don't have time to spare. He is really sweet, but the job ruins everything!"

"You sure it's just the job?"

"Yeah... I'm sure"

"I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but isn't there any other reason?"

"I, I... I honestly don't know Jimin... I am making the biggest effort of my life but we still drift further apart, no matter what... We barely talk, barely do anything married couples are supposed to do"

"Seems like a lot of stress... if you don't mind me asking, do you guys... You know... Do you still do it?"

"Uhh"

"Sorry, I overstepped, we only know each other for 45 minutes, I'm sorry"

"No, it's ok! I enjoy talking to you... An d to answer your question, we do sometimes but I'm not sure he is aroused by me anymore"

"Why wouldn't he!? With all the respect, a woman like you would keep me going all the time"

You blushed at his bluntness, but somehow felt comfortable to talk around Jimin. He had a way to approach people that made them feel safe.

"Oh god, I just realized I said that out loud! My gosh, I'm so so sorry!"

"It's really ok Jimin, I actually enjoyed our little chat. I have a feeling we will be great friends!" You said, chuckling.

You finished eating and getting to know each other better, cleaned the kitchen, and finally went for a drive.

You had to tell Jimin what you did during the day, and how important it was for him to not say a word about it to your husband. He complied with your request, only asking for some cake in return wich you happily gave to him. Jimin went away while you were working.

While you were in the back of the kitchen, you saw the cashier left, and there was nobody to serve the customers, so despite not wanting to be seen, you went to cover the cash register. The door bell chimed in the room, letting you know there was a new customer. You just didn't expect who you saw next, and just wanted to run. Maybe you could throw hot coffee at his face and run. But it was useless since he had already seen your face.

"Oh, Y/N? What a surprise! I didn't knew you worked here?"

_________________✧___________________

So, who do you think just caught Y/N working? Is she in trouble?
Hope you enjoyed, until next time! Vote and comment!💜