✧Chapter 17✧

The day finally came. It was Saturday, and it was time to go to the dinner with Taehyung.

You'd be lying if you said you weren't at least a little excited. It's been long since you and Taehyung actually did anything together, and you felt like this was a step towards fixing your marriage.

You just weren't sure where would you and Hoseok would stand if you eventually patched things up with Taehyung. I mean, you loved Taehyung, you've been together for years after all, but you felt so different with Hoseok, he made you feel happy.
Were you I love with him? Not even you knew how to answer that. But he definitely made you feel something else.

You were at home getting ready, your hair was done and you were getting started on the make-up. Dinners hosted by Namjoon and Jin were always formal, so you had to look your best.

By the time you finished Taehyung was already waiting downstairs.

When you reached his side, he helped  you, taking your arm in his to the car. As expected, your driver for the night was waiting by the car with the door open for you.

As you entered the car Hoseok gave you a wide smile and winked. He himself was looking really good. I mean, he always did, but today's suit looked even fancier than anything he ever wore. 

His hair, parted and perfectly styled, a grey suit that hugged him tightly. A couple of rings adorning his long fingers. His entire aura spelled Dom all over.

You felt watched during the entire trip to the dinner party

You felt watched during the entire trip to the dinner party. When you'd look at the rearview mirror, you'd catch Hoseok stealing glances at you

Meanwhile Taehyung seemed more affectionate, holding your hand during the whole ride, and often kissing your cheek. It should feel good, but something about felt weird. It's like you weren't used to being this close to your husband. On top of that, everytime he did something like that, you noticed Hoseok looking at you with furrowed brows, as if it angered him.

When the car finally reached the Kim's mansion, Hoseok opened your door, and took your hand kissing it. The moment was short lived however, because Taehyung was already by your side, ready to take you inside.

Hoseok went to park the car, and then came inside, talking to some of the other employees of the Kim's mansion.

The place was crowded.

Taehyung got you drinks, and took you with him, to talk to some business partners. The whole luxury, and the environment of this event was something you weren't really a fan of. But as weird as it seemed, Taehyung never left your side, almost as if comforting you, and letting you know he was there for you.

The place was getting more and more crowded as time went on.

You noticed a woman entering the party, and Taehyung keeping his eyes on her. Your stomach churned at that, but it got even worse as Taehyung finally spoke.