✧ Chapter 9 ✧

The week went by quickly, and sooner than you expected Friday came along, and it was time to watch Jimin and Hoseok's group perform. You were obviously excited, because it had been way too long since the last time you went to a club.

Taehyung was out of town since Wednesday, and you had to admit, it felt amazing to have the house just for yourself. He didn't like to see you cooking, or liked loud music inside the house. This of course changed for this week, you were cooking with your speakers dialed up to max, swaying your hips to the beat of the music.

You were happy because it was a Friday night and you had plans. Plans to get wasted with your two very handsome drivers.
It was now 19:00 in the afternoon and just as promised, Jimin was waiting for you outside sharply dressed since he was performing tonight. You were also looking good yourself, with clothes that Taehyung would never allow you to wear.

Jimin opened the car door for you, and you got in. He then went around and sat at the driver's seat.

"So, are you ready to have some fun?"

"GOD YES!! It's been like forever since I last went out!"

"Don't you and Taehyung go anywhere?" Jimin asked starting the car.

"Nope... Just some boring work dinners and stuff like that. The only fun thing we do is visit his family, and we barely visit nowadays. Taehyung is always busy"

"I see... Well then tonight's drinks are on me!"

"Let's get it!!"

You were acting like a child on Christmas eve. Everytime Jimin looked at you, you were grinning like an idiot, happily bouncing on your seat from anticipation. How cute Jimin thought when he looked your way.

When you reached the club they were playing Hoseok was already waiting, with another, slightly shorter guy. They were all looking good, but you couldn't take your eyes off of Hoseok, no matter how hard you tried.
Hoseok was wearing a white ripped t-shirt, with some black leather pants, and a black leather jacket.

His hair was styled in messy curls and he had a long pretty earring.

Both Jimin and the other guy were wearing leather, suiting them both very well