✧ Chapter 5 ✧

It had been nearly a month since Taehyung hired the two drivers. You and Jimin had become close friends, often cracking jokes no one else gets, or just talking your feelings out.

It actually felt good to have someone to talk to, and Jimin was quite caring. You heard his problems too. You found out that he, Hoseok and this other guy were trying to make it as a kpop group. He showed you a demo, and you had to admit, they were quite talented.
He showed you a video of them dancing, and you were mesmerized. The way Hoseok moved his hips was so smooth. Don't get it wrong, no, Jimin was amazing as well, but Hoseok was amazing and had captured your atention since day one.

It was just a video of them performing live, but watching it made you feel dirty, as if it was a sin.  Jung Hoseok no doubt was hot as hell and sweet as sin, and you couldn't stop yourself from drooling over him.
But then you remembered that you're married, and that feeling turned to guilt.

Taehyung was sexy, very sexy. But you were bored and lonely, so a little fantasy wouldn't hurt. Jimin was also sexy, but you were just friends, and thinking of him in that way just felt weird. Hoseok on the other hand, looked differently at you, ever since day one wich just fueled your fantasies and earned him the  protagonist role.

You were trying to sleep, but you were feeling kinda... aroused, and didn't feel like taking care of the problem yourself. It had been two and a half months since you and your husband last did it, and you were aching.

"Taehyung, wake up"

"Ughh" he groened and went back to sleep.

" Taetae, I need your help" this time, you kiss him on the cheek while trying to stir him awake.

To what he just answered "I'll help you tomorrow"

"Kim Taehyung, I'm horny as fuck right now, and if you don't help me, I'll tear all your Gucci jackets appart !"

He quickly opened his eyes yelling "Not! Please NO!! I'll do anything!"

So despite not being fully awake, he started kissing you. His boxy lips moved perfectly against yours, while his big hands started roaming your body. You were already moaning, going crazy all because you missed his touch. You let your hands search his body as well, feeling around for his length, that was still unaffected by what was happening.

So you get on top of him and start grinding while you kiss. He moaned into the kiss, and you just smirked, pleased with his reaction.

This went on for quite a while.

You kept kissing, and had discarded all of your clothes. But when you went to grab his member, it was still soft as if you hadn't done anything the past thirty minutes. Usually, it only took him like two minutes to get it up.

"What the fuck Tae?"

"Sorry, I just... I don't know what happened!"

"I know... You don't think I'm attractive anymore" you said, on the verge of tears.

Taehyung only looked down, not denying, nor confirming. But his behavior said it all.

"Whatever, I'm going to take a shower now. Don't come bother me!"

And with that you left to the shower, unsatisfied, and beyond frustrated. So as you tried to relax onto the hot water, you started to think how it'd be, if it were Hoseok there in bed with you. You were touching yourself to the thought of the handsome driver. The way he first approached you, the way he always looked as if burning holes in you. The complete opposite of your husband who just left you hanging, wondering why you're not enough.

You imagine Hoseok, him loosening his tie, while walking towards you, you waiting in bed. He slowly strips and now hovers over you, his already hard length brushing over your folds.
He then takes the tie he previously discarded and tightly ties your hands with it, and goes to work on your breasts. You imagine him doing every sinful thing you wished your husband was doing right now, and while playing with your folds you finally cum. The sound of the hot water dripping muffling the sounds of your moans and heavy panting.

"That man is going to ruin me..."

And with that you left to your walk in closet, to get dressed, and get back to bed with your now sleeping husband, because after all, it was only three in the morning.

__________________★_________________

Ok, this was a slightly shorter chapter. Hope you enjoyed anyway!
Please vote and share the story!
Also don't be afraid to comment any thoughts! 💜