✧ Chapter 7 ✧

Jimin POV

I had reached the Kim's house, and was ready for work. But when I looked around, Hoseok's car was nowhere to be seen. I was actually looking forward for today to wish Hoseok a happy birthday and make plans to celebrate tonight at the club.
But Hoseok wasn't here, and the boss seemed to be looking for him as well.

"Good morning Jimin, do you by any chance know where Hoseok is?"

"Good morning sir, don't know, he must be running a little late today"

"Well, I have important business to take care of, and no time to waste"

"Then I guess I'll drive you"

The ride was awfully quiet when compared to was I was used to with Y/N, and he even asked me to put some classical music on the radio. However that was nowhere near the weirdest thing he did the whole ride.
He was in the backseat, and I could clearly see him from the rearview mirror, when I noticed him taking his wedding ring off. I tried to focus on the road again, thinking it was non of my business to why would he hide the ring. My thoughts were interrupted when he suddenly spoke.

"Jimin, turn left on the next exit, I need to go somewhere before we get to the office"

"As you wish sir!"

That was odd, I thought he was on a rush, now suddenly he wants to go on a tour. I just kept driving, I'm paid to drive, not make judgements about the boss' schedule and time management.

"Park the car in the driveway of that pink house right there" he said as he pointed to a random house. I parked the car and he got out.

Nothing could have got me ready for what I saw next. In the porch of the house, there was a young lady with a kid, aged somewhere between 2 to 3 years old on her arms. Taehyung, the cold Kim Taehyung ran up to them kissed the little boy on his head while he picked him up, and then kissed the woman on the lips.

I was shocked, but at least now everything made sense. He was cold to his wife because he was having an affair, better said, he was cold because he had a secret family. He was approaching the car while saying his goodbyes, and I accidentally overheard their conversation.

"Don't worry babe, next week, I'll take the whole week to be with you"

"I don't want just next week! Why don't you drop her? Your son needs you!!"

"I'm sorry Nayeon, it doesn't work like that"

"Why not? You're just too scared!!"

"Listen, I have to go now, love you"

"Love you too, think about what I said"

He kissed her deeply and got inside the car. I was ignoring his presence, acting like I wasn't paying attention to what just happened, when he broke the silence.

"I hope we can keep this a secret. Y/N doesn't know, and it would be a pity if her driver just quit"

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying that if you don't keep your mouth shut you'll lose your job"

"With all the respect, I am no snitch sir. You're the one who needs to grow a pair and tell her the truth"

"You're pushing your luck Park Jimin. Keep your mouth shut, and just drive. This is why I usually chose Hoseok"

He said the last sentence more to himself but I heard anyway. Little does he know how scary Hyung is when he gets angry, Taehyung would be in serious trouble if he spoke to Hoseok like that.

I was angry, but he was right, I enjoyed this job, and didn't want to lose my place here, so I just drove silently to the office.

It was around lunch time when I went to the office to pick up Taehyung for lunch when I crossed paths with Y/N and Hoseok.

"Sup Hyung! Happy birthday bro!!"

"Thank you Jimin-ah!"

Y/N seemed to be listening because she quickly said:

"What does he mean birthday!? Hoseok, is this true?"

"Yeah, it's my birthday but it isn't such a big deal"

"What do you mean not a big deal?? It's settled!! Once we get home I'll make you a birthday cake!"

"Thank you, I don't know what to say" hyung answered, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"You don't have to say anything! It's the least I could do for your birthday"
He just smiled back at Y/N, while you watched the two interact. It had been a day of him driving her around and they were already so close.

Y/N was a really nice person, and it hurt me everytime I remembered what her husband was doing behind her back.

_________________💜__________________

Please vote and comment!💜