✧ Chapter 30 ✧

"Hey! How long have you been there?"

"Not long" That was a lie, Taehyung had watched your display of affection for longer. His heart stung, feeling jealous, but it wasn't his place to criticize you for it.

He gave you up first.

|

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm better, thank you... For everything"

"You're welcome" Both you and Hoseok said at the same time.

"Can we still talk?" He said to you.

He was still a little embarrassed remembering what he heard last night, but was trying to overcome it for the sake of getting some closure.

"Uh... Sure..."

"You should eat something first tho" Hoseok said.

You ate in silence, then Hoseok got up, gave you a peck on the cheek and went away to give you some privacy.

"So, where do you wanna start?" Taehyung asked.

"I want to know when was I not enough."

"Please, you were always enough, I was just dumb."

"How did you two meet."

"Nayeon worked at the law firm."

"So you have been hooking up with her ever since you started working there?"

"No, let me explain. You know how close I was to my grandma... When she passed away I was at work, I had a breakdown. Namjoon or Jin were out working on a case, and I had no one. Or so I thought, because SHE was there for me. She took care of me, she helped me when I needed her the most."

"Are you kidding me!?! I spent that day looking for you, to be there for you!! You completely ran away."

"I wanted to run from everything, you reminded me of her, our house, everything reminded me of her so I needed to get away... Continuing...
After leaving work, I went to a bar, and got really drunk. I wanted to forget that day, to get so drunk I wouldn't remember my name.
Luckily she looked after me, she didn't let me do anything stupid...
But that night we had sex..."

He took a deep breath and continued.

"It was a mistake, I didn't know how to tell you... And when I had mustered enough courage to tell you, she called me saying she got pregnant and I was the father. So I kept everything a secret, because I didn't want to see your face when you heard all of this."

You had tears in your eyes. To finally know for how long this has been going on, to know every detail hurt more than you thought it would.

"But I slowly realized it wasn't a one time mistake... We were always having sex.  I kept drifting towards her, I was attracted to her... And that slowly became love, I'm in love with her."

"Wow... For years... For years you've been with someone else, for years you've had a SON and never bothered to tell me..."

"Y/N, I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you. You know that I loved you, right?"

"I know... I loved you too, more than you could ever know"

"We were just not meant to happen."

"I guess so..." You sighed.

There was silence, until Taehyung spoke again. You were both pouring your feelings out.

"It was a shock to me to see you with Hoseok as well... I never thought you would do the same, and especially never thought it would hurt so much to find out..."

"I swear to God it wasn't on purpose, it just happened... You and I were just not meant to be! "

You didn't want to get into detail about your relationship with Hoseok.

"I've told you everything about my lover... It's only fair I hear about yours"

"We had always so much fun together, like friends, I loved when you and I traded drivers. Don't get me wrong, Jimin is also cool, but there was something about Hoseok... I had been feeling lonely for a really long time, until one day when you were out on a 'business trip'  we had lunch, and then things got a little more intimate, and we hooked up... Except both of us knew it wouldn't be a one time thing only."

"Wait! You two fucked in OUR house!?"

"Made love, yes..."

"And when were you planning on telling me this?"

"Never! I thought we would get divorced and could go on with our lives, never speaking to each other again."

"So you just kept fucking behind my back?"

"Look who's talking! ... He is a really nice man, with a kind an pure heart. I really love him Taehyung..."

"So how long has it been since you started this?"

"Last year, when we prank called you and we heard a female's voice on the background"

"Oh, I remember that... Jungkook beat me up after that"

"He did!?"

"Yeah, he really likes you. I think he would rather if you were his sister and I was just his brother in law."

"About last night Taehyung, you said you were scared of being a father, wanna talk about it?"

"I just don't know if I have what it takes... I love him, but what if I'm a shitty father? I can't mess up the kid's life like I messed up our marriage."

"You won't mess it up, I'm sure you are a great father." You took his hand, seeing he was really scared and needed comfort. "Look at it this way then you didn't mess up our marriage, you just helped both o us find the one we actually belong with."

"What about when he grows up and finds out what I did?"

"Don't worry too much. I don't resent you, in fact, I need to thank you. If it weren't for you, I would have never met Hoseok."

"You really love him, don't you?"

"You have no idea."

And after that conversation, you both got the closure you needed. You didn't resent each other, and if anything, just wished for the best.

__________________♪___________________

Double update!!! Vote and comment! :)))