✧ Chapter 19 ✧

You woke up the next day, in the unfamiliar bedroom, that yet felt cozy to you. You felt an arm tightly wrapped around your waist, and couldn't help but smile when you remembered this was Hoseok.

He looked so peaceful while speaking, like an angel. He brought you happiness, and after last night, you were sure, he was your piece of peace.

The way Hoseok came to your rescue, and took care of you when you needed him the most made you warm inside. Hoseok cared about your feelings, he really loved you.

"Good morning princess" Hoseok said, his morning voice raspy and sexy. "Slept well?" He asked and gave you a kiss.

"I slept like a rock" you cupped his face and kissed his nose "Thank you for everything".

"Anything for you"

He kissed you, again and again until he was interrupted by a phone ringing.

" Huh? That's weird... Taehyung is calling me" you felt your heart drop, but didn't want to jump to conclusions just yet. So you watched as he picked up, and mostly listened to the voice on the other side.

Once he finished the phone call, he turned to you smiling.

" Guess what? Boss just gave me the day off. I can stay with you as much as I like"

He started laying butterfly kisses all over your face, until he finally kissed your lips. It started slow and innocent, but soon turned more heated. With him laying between your legs, doing nothing but kissing.

You tugged at his hair, feeling hot and bothered just with his kisses. He moaned in your mouth, and started grinding his already hard member against your core. Layers of both your and his clothes separated you, but you could feel all of him through it.

Slowly you discarded every piece of clothing off of each other's bodies. His foreplay game was strong, in a minute, this man had you wet and begging for him.

He looked at you, waiting for your sign, and as soon as you nodded, he stretched your entrance slowly, only fitting his head.

As he slowly went deeper, your phone started ringing.

"Ahh- fuck!! What now!?"

Hoseok, whose head was nibbling at your neck, lifted it to look at the device's screen.

"It's your husband" he said, clearly unimpressed. He fastened his pace as a result of the call, he wanted your full attention.

"Give me the phone, I gotta answer this" you looked to the bedside table, where it kept ringing.

"Why?" Hoseok halted his movements to take a look at you "He didn't seem to care about you yesterday"

"Yeah, but that just makes it weirder that he is calling, it must be important" you reached out your hand trying to grab it, but Hoseok just pinned both your hands above your head and growled.

"Don't you dare answering"

"I'm so sorry Hobi" and you quickly escaped his grip to answer the call, Hoseok mad, but still hard inside you. "Hello?"

He grunted and pulled out, just to enter you harder.

"Y/N, where are you? I was worried sick!"

"Should've thought about that before. Where I am now is non of your concern!"

You were bitting the inside of your cheek, trying not to moan while on the phone. However Hoseok had other plans. He wanted to make you scream his name, to show Taehyung that someone else was treating you right.