✧ Chapter 34 ✧

It had been a while since you and Hoseok became a couple. With the approval of both his parents, everything was going great with many moments spent with his, now also your, family.

Everything was going great. Too good to be true in fact.

You were at home, you and Hoseok making lunch for his family, who was visiting. Someone knocked at the door while Hoseok was busy, so you went to answer for him.

However you didn't know the person at the door. She was a young woman, maybe around your age, skinnier and shorter than you though.

"Uh, hi...uh, Can I help you?"

"Yeah, I want to see Hobi."

"Excuse me, and you are?"

"Babe, who is it" Hobi yelled from the kitchen.

"I don't know, she won't tell me, just says she wants to see you ."

You heard his footsteps getting closer, and soon enough he was at the door.

You saw his smile fall as soon as he laid eyes on the woman.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with a harsh tone.

"C'mon, aren't you happy to see me? Aren't you going to invite me inside?"

She reached out to touch his face, but he quickly swat her hand away. He was visibly upset, the only times you had seen him like this was when you were still married to Taehyung.

"No, leave. Now!"

"Hoseokie honey, who is it?" His mom asked.

She came inside from the backyard, and walked to the door. However she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the woman.

You just stood there, trying to realize why did they react like that.

"Leave. You're not welcome in my son's house."

"C'mon is that a way to treat me, Mrs. Jung?"

The young woman looked at you, as if inspecting thoroughly. She had a look of despise on her face, as if she thought she was superior.

"Is she my replacement? You know you could do better, right?" She continued to look at you and spoke again. "We were better for each other"

"Leave now, or I'll call the cops." Hoseok spoke through gritted teeth.

"Fine, if you prefer that ogre. You know where to find me anyway." She winked and left.

Now you were angry. From the whole thing you assumed this was one of his ex girlfriends.

"How dare she!?" His mother was fuming at this point.

"Doesn't matter, now she's gone." He said and went straight to the kitchen.

You had lunch, but you noticed Hoseok wasn't his usual self. His mom was also more quiet than usual. There's something about the woman that visited earlier, that clearly upsets them both.

Lunch ended, everyone left and now it was just you and Hoseok doing the dishes.

"Hey, you seem upset. Wanna talk about it?"

"No."

"Come on, I know you. I can help you."

He sighed and went to the bedroom without saying another word. You followed him.

He sat in bed changing his shirt. You sat behind him and wrapped your arms around him.

"Hobi? What's happening?"

"Ughhh, I just, I- I hate her!" He leaned into you.

"Who is she?"

"She's an ex girlfriend... I was so blind back then!"

He moved, so he could look into your eyes, and continued.

"I thought she loved me, I loved her... She pretended to like me, but she only wanted my money, and to get close to my friends."

He looked down at his lap, then back at you. His eyes were filled with pain.

"It always happens like this, they like me but then they meet Yoongi and Jimin and suddenly realize I'm not enough."

"One day I had my friends over, I was in the backyard with Yoongi cooking the barbeque, and she was left alone with Jimin."

He took a deep breath, not ready for what he was about to say.

"When we got inside, she was on top of Jimin, kissing him, while he tried to push her off of him."

"Hobi baby, I'm so sorry!" You hugged him tighter. You knew how much having an unfaithful partner hurt.

"It's okay... It hurt and took me a while to trust people again, but this wasn't the first time... I had another girlfriend trying to fuck Yoongi behind my back."

You felt a tear run down your cheek. He had never mentioned any of this before.

"I'm so sorry..."

"You don't have to be, it's not your fault... And besides, I have you now! Everything is perfect!"

He kissed you deeply, and as much as you loved his kisses, you couldn't kiss back, there was still something bugging you.

"What's wrong?" He asked with worry in his eyes.

"So you don't think I'm uglier, or that she was better for you?"

"NO!! Not at all! Baby you are perfect!! She's just jealous because she knows you're superior in every aspect, and you make me happier than anyone ever did!"

"I'm sorry Hobi, I shouldn't even be sulking over it, I'm sorry."

"It's okay! I love you!"

"I love you too!" You said, now kissing him back.

"And my mom loves you, which is a plus too"

"Hmm"

"And my friends say I've never been this happy. You changed me."

"What else?"

"My sister thinks we'll give her a nephew soon"

"And?" He just laughed, knowing you wanted to hear more.

"And my mom wants us to get married"

"Is this your way of popping the question, Jung Hoseok?"

"No, believe when I do it'll be so special and memorable you'll be crying for days"

You just kissed him, happy to finally have a man that makes everything special.

Then you continued your kisses and then took a nap, unaware that this was just the beginning.

_________________♥__________________

This chapter is a little shorter, sorry :')