✧ Chapter 29 ✧

After leaving the courthouse you went   to the beach, and sat on the sand thinking about everything.

So Taehyung really had been having an affair for at least three years. It wasn't just some one night stands, there was love involved.

It made sense that Hoseok knew, since he drove him everywhere, and he and Namjoon are pretty close, so it made sense that he knew as well.

But it still hurt that they didn't say anything.

Namjoon had called earlier to say they had come to an agreement. You could keep your cafe, and he could keep his share of the firm.

You got 35% of all his earnings, as a compensation for the fact that he was illegally having two families.

You could keep the house, but would probably sell it afterwards.

But you didn't care about any of it. Right now you were just taking in the fact that you were now officially single.

Well, not really... You still had Hoseok.

He tried calling you multiple times, and left many messages but you needed some time to yourself.

It was getting dark and you were getting cold when you went back to the hotel.

When you got to your door, Hoseok was leaning against the frame with a flower bouquet in his hands. He looked tired, as if he had waited all day for you.

"I'm sorry for never saying anything"

You took your key out, and completely ignored him, as you got inside your hotel room.

He followed you, determined to let you know how sorry he was.

"Hey, will you at least look at me?"

You complied and turned around to give him your atention.

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, I just, I felt like it wasn't my place to say it. I should've said something, I'm so sorry!"

He handed you the bouquet and waited for you to say something.

"I'm not mad at you anymore"

"Really!?"

"I can't stay mad at you! You weren't the one in the wrong."

You kissed him on the cheek, and grabed the flowers to put them somewhere else.

"Do you wanna have dinner?" You asked him.

"Yeah, I'm starving"

"Then we can go to the hotel restaurant, and get something to eat."

He walked over to you put his arms around your waist and spoke. His eyes were sparking, he had a better idea in mind.

"Ooorr, we could go back to my place, you'd spend the night and we could make dinner together."

You leaned in to him as you thought about that idea, it seemed like a lovely way to spend the evening.

"Sounds nice, I'm in!"

|

And so days passed... Everything was normal until one day when you and Hoseok were going back to his house for dinner, you noticed there was a car on the driveway.

"That's odd, I don't remember inviting anyone else besides you..."

He parked his car next to the unknown vehicle, and cautiously walked up to the porch.

As you approached you saw a figure move in the porch.

"Y/N!??" Oh no, you knew that voice.

"Y/N, please take me back I fucking love you"