✧ Chapter 26 ✧

After dinner with Jungkook he dropped you off at your hotel. You quickly messaged Hoseok that you got home safely.

He knew you were with Jungkook, and he didn't mind. You had almost forgotten how a healthy relationship is supposed to be.

Today Hoseok said he wanted to show you something, so you waited for him by the hotel lobby.

Moments later he arrived, he opened your door, despite you protesting that you could do it alone. He insisted that he wanted to show you how a good boyfriend actually acts.

Boyfriend.

You didn't know how to feel about that. On one hand you were excited he saw things as something serious, on the other hand though, the fact that you were still married, but dating another man didn't sit well you.

But you put those thoughts aside, tomorrow is the first day of the divorce and assets division situation, so soon enough your marriage would be no problem.

You finally reached a small building and Hoseok parked the car.

The building had two floors, and looked empty. As you reached the front door, Hoseok took his keys out of his pocket and opened the door.

So he had keys to this place?

As you got inside, there was what looked like the reception of this place.

As if he knew you had so many questions in your head, Hoseok finally spoke.

"So, you know how I love to dance? I always wanted to have my own dance studio. I had some money set aside and when the chance came, I bought this place. "

"Oh that's really cool!!"

"Oh, you haven't even seen the best part yet"

He took your hand and gave you a complete tour of the place. Where he wanted the gym to be, the locker rooms, even the bathroom, he showed you almost everything. There was only one room left.

"So the other rooms were kinda small, but I'm really excited about this one, it's the biggest dance studio I've ever been in."

The room was indeed very spacious, with wooden floors, speakers hanging from the ceiling, and the giant mirrors that covered all the walls.

You were still looking around in awe, when he delicately brushed your hair to the side and pecked your neck.

"So what do you think?"

"It looks amazing, I can't wait to see this place open."

"I'm going to make the best dance school ever! Me and Jimin can give dance classes, Yoongi can help around as well. I'm so excited!!"

"I'm happy for you!" You said and turned around to kiss him.

"Hmm, and the best part is that I have a special someone to share my happiness with." He gave you a side smile, as he hugged you tighter.

You just stood there, enjoying each other's company when he spoke again.

"You know, now that we're here. Do you still remember when you prank called me?"

"I do"

"Remember how you asked if exophilia, flatulophilia and katoptronophilia were my kinks, and I said only one of those was correct?" He spoke lowly now, lust dripping from every word he said.

"Yeah I do... What is this about?"

"Katoptronophilia, that's my kink"

You didn't think he was serious at first, but then realized he was really turned on by the idea of having sex in front of all those mirrors.

He was still staring at you, waiting for a reaction, but instead of talking you just kissed him.

He pushed your back on the mirror and stared you down like a prey.

"You really drive me crazy" he said with a smirk.

"I could say the same about you"

He had you pressed against the mirror, harshly kissing you. He ground his hips against yours as he kissed you, one hand tangled in your hair, while the other explored your body.

Slowly all your clothes started pilling up on the floor.

Hoseok picked you up, and took you to the center of the bedroom. You then dropped to your knees, ready to take him with your mouth.

Meanwhile he was having the time of his life. You were giving him a blowjob and he could see it in every angle possible.

He loved the mirrors. And he loved everything about being in a room where the walls were mirrors.

He felt like now it was his turn to please you, so he pulled your head off of him, and laid on the floor next to you.

He started leaving kisses all over you, while his hands worked on your folds.

Slowly his kisses moved down, until he was where you needed him the most.

Now it was your turn to watch him go down on you. God, even his back was sexy!

He was sucking on your aching clit, while occasionally using his fingers. You finally came undone. Hoseok just came back up to kiss you.

"Turn around, I want you on fours" he commanded.

You quickly complied, propping  yourself on your knees and elbows, arching your back, so he could get a better view of your ass.

He looked at your face through the mirror, and gave you a hard slap on the ass. He loved to see your face, and how you hissed at the pain.

He teased his length up and down your folds, and you shivered.

Suddenly he thrusted in, filling you up to the brim. Your mouth opened in shock, he didn't wait for you to beg, just entered you right away.

He loved to see how your heat would engulf his hard length, but today he could also see how your eyes were rolled to the back of your head, how your mouth hung open, and how your arms were shaking, struggling to keep yourself up.

He continued to look at your face through the mirror, grunting at how tight you were squeezing him.

He wrapped his hand in your hair and pulled your head back, making you arch your back even more.

He slapped your ass again, and ran a hand through his hair. You were watching attentively in the mirror, as he seemed to smirk and go faster everytime you whined.

"I know you're close, just hold on a little" he panted.

You tried to keep it in. However, he didn't slow down, instead just let go of your hair to grab your hips with both hands and go deeper.

"I'm cumming Hobi!"

"It's ok, I'm cumming too!"

You came, he was too much to handle. This had to be your best fuck, ever.

With a few final thrusts he finally came, his body collapsing on top of yours, while his eyes never left the mirror.

"How did you like it?" He asked, still trying to catch his breath.

"We might have to do this more often"

_________________♥__________________

It'll be a double update because I feel like a smut chapter doesn't contribute to the story! :)