✧ Chapter 4 ✧

"Oh, Y/N? What a surprise! I didn't knew you worked here?"

Oh God... What do I do now??
It's ok! Don't panic!! TO LATE!

"Me, I don't work here. Y/N? Who is that? Right, me!"

"Uh... Are you ok? You look very pale"

"I'm fine Hoseok, don't worry"

"Anyway, just want to drink a black coffee with extra sugar, please"

"Ok, coming right now!"

While you were preparing his beverage you could feel his eyes on you, however you were scared to look back, afraid your husband would appear at any moment.

"So, you still haven't answered my question. Do you work here Y/N-ah?"

"Yes, NO! I mean, I sometimes help but I'm not like a real employee. I am one of the two owners, but you can't say anything to Taehyung"

J-HOPE POV

"But you can't say anything to Taehyung"

That was weird, the whole day I've been seeing things, or are they not close? For starters this morning, he was eyeing his wife weirdly, as if with despise. Then they didn't even kiss or hug, and after that I saw him take the ring off, in the car. Now this?
He seems to take his wife for granted but it's not my place to gossip about his personal life...

I'm suddenly taken out of my thoughts when she finally speaks.

"Here's your coffee! Is that going to be all?"

"Yes, here, and keep the change" I said as I handed her the money, winking before turning around and leave.

Y/N POV

Did he really just!? This guy was a walking flirt. Taehyung used to be like that, he loved to see you blush under his gaze, and he'd often shower you with compliments, loving your reaction. But then, he commented less and less about your looks, sometimes not even looking at you. He asked you to dress well, and acted as if it weren't special, as if you were just doing your job. However, you still made an effort, everyday and told him he looked good, or that he smelled nice, on the days he didn't smell another woman's perfume.

The last time you confronted him about it, he obviously denied it and told you that you were being stupid, that it was your own perfume, but you weren't dumb... That WAS in deed someone else's perfume and you were sure he was lying.
But everytime the argument got serious he would just leave, or ignore you as if he'd done nothing wrong.
There this one time where things got so bad that he left the house. You went to look for him but never found out where he was. He came home the next day and just pretended nothing happened.

You hated this, you had asked before if he still loved you and he just said "Are you stupid? I do, why else would I buy all of this for you? Huh?". To him love and money were synonyms, and sure did love his money.

You went back to work, thankful that Taehyung never crossed that door, to find you working here. He hired Jimin to control you, and update him on your whereabouts, but Jimin was no snitch, cute boys were never snitches you remember how Rose used to say that back in college.

Soon, another day of work was done, and you could go home. The only thing left to do was to call Jimin and wait for a ride home.

You soon arrived and started working on dinner along with Wendy. You invited Jimin for dinner and used this opportunity to bond with everyone.
Jimin did also step in, to help in the kitchen, making taekbokki for you to eat. You had to admit, he had a talent. The only thing Taehyung knew how to do in the kitchen was soy sauce, and that was just one time.

He had other talents tho, that he just didn't put to use anymore, like sing for you or draw you. Back when you were just married, Taehyung would often ask to draw you naked, and you'd shyly strip of your clothes just for him. He'd praise you and your body while he drew you, telling you how your insecurities were just in your head, and he loved your body just the way it was. Often he'd finish his work of art, and leave you amazed, and sometimes he'd stop sketching and just give in to tempation. His drawings sometimes would end up in you two having some great sex, panting hard on the floor of his studio.

You also loved drawing him, but fully clothed, as you wanted to be able to hang your works on the walls. Taehyung always did the silliest pose and you two had the time of your lives laughing together.

You quickly woke up from your memories when you heard Jimin ask you something.
"Can you pass me the salt?"
"Sure" you said as you passed it to him. Dinner was finished, and the only thing left to do was eat, so you start to dig in.
Wendy ate faster, since she had somewhere to be after this, leaving just you and Jimin at the table now.

"So, how long have you known Hoseok?"

"Me and Hoseok Hyung go way back, since dance classes when we were kids"

"You had dance classes?"

"Actually majored in dance, as well as Hoseok"

"You guys are going to have to teach me sometime, I suck at it, but always wanted to learn"

"Why not a couple's lesson like salsa with your husband" Jimin asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"It's ok, I don't think he has time for that"

"Oh, ok"

You two continued talking even after finishing dinner. Jimin had to wait for Hoseok since they drove together to your house.
Taehyung and Hoseok soon came home, and Jimin left with his hyung.
Taehyung eyed you weirdly when you said your goodbyes to Jimin, not liking how close you were, but he dropped the issue and left to bed without saying another word.

_________________♣________________

And that's it for this chapter. I tried to show a brighter side of Huby Taetae as things weren't always bad.
Hope you liked this chapter. If so, vote and comment what you think. 💜