✧ Chapter 16 ✧

It was a Wednesday morning, when you felt someone trying to wake you up.

"Jus five more minutes pleeeas" you slured.

"Wake up kitten, I got you breakfast"

It was a familiar voice, but you couldn't tell who's. But such a nice gesture could only come from one amazing man, and that was Hoseok.

"G'morning Ho- " you quickly went silent as you realized it wasn't Hoseok.

"Good morning honey"

"Here, I hope you enjoy" Taehyung said, smiling, seeming to be in a better mood than usual.

"T-thanks"

You took a bite of the pancakes, while he just stared at you. It was beyond uncomfortable.

"Don't you have to go to work today?"

"Nope, called in today. I wanna spend the day with you"

"Tae, what is going on?"

"Ok, Namjoon is having a dinner party this weekend, and he invited us. So, you have an hour to get ready to go looking for a dress"

"Wait what??"

"Hurry up, Hoseok will be here in an hour"

You just stood there speechless. Taehyung was acting weird, and now you were going on a dress hunt with both your lover and your husband. And speaking of him, he had sent you a good morning text.

Hobi ☀️✨💕:
Good morning love!! 💕
Did you sleep well? (˘・_・˘)

You:
Good morning sunshine!!💞
I slept really well
And now I'm going to see you

Hobi ☀️✨💕:
But today is just me and Taehyung-shi?

You:
I'm coming as well
Can't wait to see you 🤧

You went to the bathroom and took a shower, to then get dressed. You were ready, and looking good, so you went downstairs.

When you got there Taehyung was outside distracted over something on his phone. However Hoseok was already waiting there, and was shamelessly checking you out.

"Princess, are you trying to tease me?" He whispered as he came closer to you.

"Maybe" you replied smirking. Hoseok bit the inside of his cheek, and replied.

" You're asking to be punished"

You were about to answer him, but Taehyung interrupted.

"Ok, let's go"

You looked at Hoseok one last time, and went to the car.

The drive was quiet, mostly because you couldn't talk to Hoseok, and Taehyung was again, glued to his phone. There was this sexual tension lingering between you and Hoseok.

Everytime you looked at the rearview mirror, he was looking at you, with a cocky smirk. You were actually thankful Taehyung was distracted, otherwise he might've catch on what was happening.

Eventually you got to the store, a very high end boutique. I mean, just a dress was 6 months worth of rent.
"Taehyung, I think we should go somewhere else, this is way too expensive"

"I already said money is not an issue, I do everything for you kitten" You snorted at the nickname he had just give you. Never did he call you that, yet here he was, saying it twice in just one day.

"I like this one, what do you think?" You just looked at the price tag, and with a shocked expression, you shook your head "no".

"Stop! I said you shouldn't worry about the money"

"Ok, you're acting weird Taehyung, what's the matter!?'

"Me? I'm feeling normal, just want to spoil my wife, why? Can't I?"

"You're creeping me out! I'll go wait in the car, until you bring me back my real husband" Taehyung thought the way you acted was cute. He was sad you left him alone in the store, however. But it wasn't a problem for him, he knew your size and had a great taste in fashion, he could easily pick something amazing for you.

You got to the car, starting Hoseok, who was just jamming along with the music on the radio. "Fuck, you scared me! How long have you been back there?"

"Not to long, just enough to see your show"

"If you wanted a private show, you could've just ask for it" he winked at you.

"Stop that! We might get caught by Taehyung" Hobi bit his lip, looking at you through the rearview mirror "that just makes it more fun and tempting. Can you imagine me fucking you senseless right in front of him?"

You just couldn't keep it together anymore, you leaned forward, gently turned his head to face you, and kissed him. He quickly took over the kiss, taking his time, but making sure he savoured it.

After a while you pulled away, looking into his eyes. " You're the best thing that has happened to me"

Before he could say anything, you saw Taehyung approaching, and got yourself together, so he wouldn't suspect.

"Here, I bought a dress that I know will look amazing on you"

"Thank you, I appreciate it"

The rest of the ride was silent, exchanging stares with Hoseok. You wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. Everytime you close your eyes, it's him you see.

||

After driving for a while, Hoseok had reached Jimin's apartment complex, and they sat in silence in the parking lot. Both men seemed to be deep in thought.

"Hyung?" Jimin spoke up first.

"Hmm?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yeah Jimin-ah, always. Why?" Hoseok's heart broke a little when he heard that question, because he had been hiding a lot from his best friend, and felt guilty about it.

Silence took over the car once again, and lasted for what seemed like hours.

"I've got something to tell you" both men spoke in unison.

"No, you can go first hyung"

"Oh I- I don't know how to say this... Jimin, I'm in love...  with Y/N, I'm in love with our boss' wife"

"Oh wow! Really?? I don't even know what to say!" Jimin was shocked, but he didn't want to judge his best friend.

"Yeah, and I think she loves me too. We've been dating for months"

"I guess you'll be interested in what I'm about to say then... You know how the boss always acts weird, with his wedding band, and around his wife?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"He's having an affair. He has a secret family, and he's threatened me to stay quiet"

__________________♠_________________

A bit of a filler chapter, sorry 🤧