✧ Chapter 13 ✧

After what happened earlier today you felt much better. Hoseok made you feel better but you didn't know what did that meant to you two.

You were pretty close, and felt very comfortable and happy at each other.
Hoseok had left the house an hour ago and you were about to sleep when your phone screen lit up.

Unknown:
Once again, thank you for today! ( ◜‿◝ )♡
It's Hobi btw

You:
Hi Hobi (。◕‿◕。)

Hobi:
Also, I hope you don't think I took advantage of you

You:
Don't worry, I know you wouldn't do something like that

Hobi:
I really like you, and today meant a lot for me.

You:
I don't know what to say rn

Hobi:
I'm serious

You:
You shouldn't
Now I feel bad, I feel like I took advantage of you
Cause I'm married, yet I gave you false hopes

Hobi:
Don't beat yourself up
I know our time will come
And I know you feel it two

Sleep well Y/N (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )

You:
(◍^ᴗ^◍)❤
Good Night

You went to sleep, feeling giddy over Hoseok. You knew you cared for him, but were you falling for him?

||

Taehyung POV

"You seem upset babe... Is everything alright?"

"Yeah everything is fine" He said while looking at the message his brother had sent him.

JK 💪🐰:
We need to talk
You know about what

You:
Actually no, I don't know what do you need to talk about

JK 💪🐰:
You little shit

You:
Still have no idea, sorry

JK 💪🐰:
The phone call
Y/N was with me
We could clearly hear a woman in the background calling you back to bed

You:
Why were you with her?

JK 💪🐰:
Keeping her company while her shit excuse of a husband was out on a "business trip"
I

know you never even left.

Come to my apartment

Taehyung didn't want to go, but he knew when it came to Y/N his brother was reckless and could do something stupid. So he said to his lover he wouldn't take long, and went to meet with Jungkook.

The drive to his brother's apartment was short, and when he opened the door to his older brother, he didn't look happy. Jungkookie usually didn't get upset, he was a levelheaded guy, but when it came to his Noona, he was a different person.

He had really grown used to her, and looked up to her as an older sister. He didn't like seeing her sick, and much less enjoyed seeing her depressed. So he knew he had to step in when he saw his brother constantly taking her for granted and not showing proper love.