Chapter 1 First day of School

Joey's POV

Joey's mom: "Wakey wakey Joey". His mother said.

Joey: "Ugh mom do I have to go to school?" I asked.

Joey's Mom: "Yes you do now start getting ready the bus will be here in an hour". she said.

I finished getting ready for school and walk down the stairs into the kitchen to find my mom making breakfast.

I finished eating breakfast and told my mom goodbye and walked out the door to my bus stop.

"Hey are you new? My name is Julie" a girl asked me.

Joey: "Hi and I am new. My names Joey."

Julie: Well its nice to meet you Joey!" She smiled.

The bus came and I sat in the front afraid if someone might bully me because I'm new.

As we got to the last bus stop, I see this guy. His blue eyes are so beautiful. He had pink highlights, which were really hot on him. Wait what was I thinking.... He's straight not gay. Unlike me.

When he got on the bus he had a black eye and I was wondering where he got that from. So because there were no more seats he had sat next to me. I felt butterflies in my stomach because it felt as if it was love at first sight.

As we got to school, I walked in and everyone was staring at me. I kind of felt like they were gonna laugh at me because I'm gay.

Then these gang of boys walked over to that one boy that was on the bus.

One gang member: Hey Shane how are you doing?

Second gang member: I think he feels ready for a beating.

Then they started beating him up. I quickly ran towards them and punched both of them. They suddenly ran away.

I helped Shane up as to which I thought it was his name.

Shane: Why did you save me?

Joey: I don't like to see people get hurt and made fun of.

He smiled, I felt happy that I saved him.

Joey: Hi my name is Joey Graceffa.

Shane: Hi I'm Shane Dawson.

I asked him where my first class was. As he looked at my schedule he noticed we had all the same classes.

This is when I thought he was the perfect guy for me, but then again he's straight and not gay.