Chapter 5 The next day....

Joey's POV

I wake up and got ready for school. As I walked to the bus stop I noticed someone familiar... Tyler Oakley. I thought I finally got away from him, but he followed me. I ran away to Shane's bus stop which wasn't that far. I started crying as I was running I thought he was gone forever, but now he's back, he's back to rape me again.

Shane's POV

As I finished getting ready, I walked to my bus stop. I waited awhile and then I saw someone running. Is that Joey? He quickly ran and hugged me, I hugged him back and asked him what was wrong.

Joey: This kid named Tyler Oakley... (crys) he was at my bus stop and I thought I got away from him.

Shane: What do you mean got away from him?

Joey: When I was still in Boston he was my boyfriend until...(crys harder into Shane's shirt) until he raped me.

Shane: Omg I'm so sorry Joey, let's go to my house I'll get my mom to drive us to school.

We walked to my house and asked my mom if she could take us to school and she said yes. We went into her car and she drove us to school. We got out of the car and Joey had stopped crying, I was smiling because I didn't want him to cry anymore. But then Sawyer and Luke came back.

Sawyer: Oh what do we have here.... It's Shane and his boyfriend.

Luke: Wow they are so pathetic and gay lets get them.

They started beating me up and then I see Joey anger in his eyes. He clenched his fists and punched Sawyer so hard in the mouth he lost a tooth and started bleeding. Luke tried to attack him, but he dodged and beat him up also.

Joey's POV

I thanked Shane's mom for driving us to school then these two boys from yesterday came back and started beating up Shane. I clenched my fists and started beating up one of them. I noticed his tooth get knocked out of his mouth and his face was bleeding. His friend tried beating me up, but I refused and I punched him so hard he was bleeding everywhere.

I helped Shane up and asked him if he was ok.

Shane: Ya I'm fine thanks for helping again.

Joey: No problem anytime.

We walked to class and sat next to eachother I stared at him and he was writing in a notebook. I somewhat looked over and saw him writing lyrics. I saw the name "Superluv" written across the top. Then the bell rang for lunch. We got up and left to the cafeteria.