Chapter 31 Shane I've made my deci---

Ok guys, Sorry I haven't updated in almost a week already.... I have so much freakin homework. I can't wait for summer to come. Then I'll be posting a whole bunch of stories throughout the two months!!! Only if I have time :P Anyways enjoy both Joey and Shane's POV!!!! <3 and btw if you can't handle smut..... I'd suggest you wait until the next chapter comes out. But don't worry I'll refresh your memory just not the bottom if this chapter. Anyways.... ENJOY!!!!

Joey's POV

It's been a week since I got off my crutches, but I still had the bandages around my stomach. I mean I still have to use my crutches from time to time if I don't feel well or probably fall on the floor. I got dressed for school, my usual morning routine, and started eating breakfast. I looked at the time 7:30. I still have 5 minutes till the bus comes. It was now 7:33 and I gave my mom a goodbye kiss and hug. I left to my bus stop and I forgot my crutches. I ran inside and got my crutches as fast as I can. Then the bus came and I started running, but it left. I knew there were only at least 3 bus stops left. So I had to make it to Shane's bus stop. I ran as fast as I could until I got there. Shane looked at me and he helped me relax. I used my crutches because my legs were in so much pain. The bus came and he helped me. I went to the back and sat next to Connor who was already on the bus.

Joey: Hey Connor what's up?

Connor: Hey Joey! Nothing really is going on just the same old things over and over again.

Joey: Hey maybe after school we can make another challenge or collab video for youtube.

Connor: Ya we should I can't wait let me go on twitter and send notifications to everyone. He went on twitter and typed @ConnorFranta Hey guys! Me and Joey are doing another challenge video today! Send as many challenges as you can think of! We can't wait to see what the challenges are. I asked Connor if I could have his phone for a sec. and he gave it to me. @JoeyGraceffa I stole Connor's phone. Lol well I can't wait to see dem challengyanyas from you guys. MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR GOOOOOODBYE! <3 I quickly took a picture of us and sent the tweet.

Sooner or later we started getting notifications, like a bunch. I opened my twitter account and there were a bunch of challenges. I look over at Connor and he was so excited. When we got to school, me and Connor got off the bus and went to my locker. I grabbed all of my books and we went to first period. I was still using my crutches whenever I felt a really sharp pain in my leg as if you got eaten by a shark and swallowed you whole. Me and Connor started talking about which challenges we should do first.

Connor: So I was thinking maybe the whisper challenge first?

Joey: Ya that would be so awesome!!!

We continued talking about the video and how it's gonna work until the bell rang and the teacher started writing on the board and telling everyone we have a pop quiz tomorrow. Everyone groaned, except for me because I was doing so well in school this year!!! A little while later in class, Mr. Jones told us we had to pair up into groups of three. Ok so I already knew that me and Connor were in a group and then I looked over to Shane who had his head down on the desk.

Joey: Hey Connor I'll be right back.

Connor: Ok Joey! Just don't go vomiting all over the place.

I looked back at him and said "Haha very funny Connor" I just rolled my eyes and sat next to Shane. I tapped on his shoulder and he flinched.

Shane: Oh hi Joey.

Joey: Hey Shane. Are you ok?

Shane: Ya I'm fine nothing really to worry about.

Ugh that word fine it's the worst thing to say when there is something wrong. I knew he was lying because I saw his right eye was turning purple.

Joey: Shane... I know something is wrong and I can kind of tell by your right eye. Please tell me what's wrong, I'm worried about you. He started crying and I leaned over and hugged him.