Chapter 33 Joey... I quit the group because I'm......

HI GUYS I'M BACK!!!! Sorry I haven't uploaded, I just felt lazy JK I have so much homework and I get sick and tired of it!!! When will it end!?!??!?!?!? Oh ya in four more years -facepalm. Otherwise this next Chapter will be about Connor's reaction about his car and the project that Shane and Joey have been doing for Mr. Jones class. :D But there is someone who both Joey and Shane wouldn't expect to see at all... Who is it? find out now!

Connor's POV

I wake up in the morning and get dressed. I look at the time and its 11:00. I walk downstairs and I told my mom that I was going to a friends house.

C Mom: Ok be careful honey!

Connor: Ok mom. I see you later!!

When I walked outside the first thing I saw was my CAR!!! I ran over to it. What the FUCK WHO DID THIS!!!! Ugh... I opened the door and saw a note. "Paybacks a bitch" Then I saw my car key taped to it. Who could've done this?!?!?! I ran back into the house and ran to my room. I grabbed my laptop and searched youtube. I typed in #Coney, it said sorry no results for #Coney. I scrolled down until I saw the one I was looking for. #Shoey. God dammit. I clicked the picture of Joey and Shane. I clicked their first video.

Joey:"Well hello there everyone! I'm with the one and only SHANE DAWSON!!

Shane: Hi ya'll!

Joey: Wow you said it in a better country accent then me. (They started laughing) Ok so today we are doing the whisper challenge!!!

Shane: Let's get to it then. (Shane grabbed Joey's beats and plugged them into his iphone. Ok here you go Joey.

Joey: Why thank you Mr. Dawson. ( Joey grabbed Shane's phone and scrolled through the music.) Hmmm which song which song. OMG Shane!!! YOU HAVE WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Shane: Well duh who doesn't??? Now hurry up and put the headphones on!!!

Joey: Ok Ok (Joey put the headphones on and played the song really loud so he couldn't hear Shane)

Shane: I like chocolate pudding

Joey: I LIKE VANILLA ICECREAM!! (Shane started laughing and shook his head no)

Shane: I

Joey: I

Shane: like

Joey: LIKE

Shane: Chocolate

Joey: VANILLA

Shane: C-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e

Joey: CHOCOLATE

Shane: pudding

Joey: ICECREAM (Shane shook his head)

Shane: P-u-d-d-i-n-g

Joey: I LIKE CHOCOLATE PUDDING

Shane: Finally

*A couple phrases later*

Shane: Ok here's your last one Joey

Joey: WHAT!??!?!

Shane: Shane is my best friend in the entire universe.

-Wow he was confused-

Shane: Shane

Joey: SHANE

He continued and...

Joey: SHANE IS MY BEST FRIEND IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

Shane shook his head yes and Joey took off his headphones.

Joey: Wow that was difficult listening to music. Well there you go guys, me and Shane did the whisper challenge. We are gonna do part two of the whisper challenge, but it'll be Shane's turn to do it. So I'll see you tomorrow! MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR GOOOODBYE!! (Right when he was about to cover the camera)