Chapter 8 Feelings come out

Shane's POV

As me and Joey walked to his house we were always looking behind us just incase Tyler had been following us.

When we walked inside his house, he ran to his mom and hugged her.

Joey's mom: Joey whats wrong?

He was crying too much to talk so I stepped in.

Shane: Tyler came to my house and barged in and tried to find Joey. He hid in my closet and then I knocked Tyler out. Then we came here.

Joey's mom: Ok Shane you can stay the night if you'd like to.

Shane: Ok let me text my mom. A few seconds later, she texted back and said I could stay over. I told Joey's mom that I could. When Joey finished crying we went to his room. I think its time that I told Joey how I feel about him.

Shane: Hey Joey I need to tell you something.

Joey's POV

Shane: Hey Joey I need to tell you something.

I need to tell him how I feel about him, but I couldn't so the only way I could was this.

Shane: Joey I just wanted you to kno---

I kissed him on his lips for a long time and I'm surprised he kissed back. I let go of him and said "That's how much I feel about you". He smiled.

Shane: I was gonna tell you the same thing.

We layed down on my bed and put the blanket over us. I fell asleep on his chest.

Shane's POV

I noticed Joey had fallen asleep and then my phone vibrated. I looked at it and it was the unknown number again. I read it and it said "You shouldn't have done that. Now you will feel pain in your life and it will hurt. I'm still watching you."

I heard Joey's phone vibrate and it was the same thing just a different text I read it. "Hey jo-jo how are you. I saw what you did and now it won't happen again. You'll be mine even if Shane wants to be with you or not."

My phone vibrated again, "If I were you I wouldn't be snooping through his phone. Have a nice night Shane. See you tomorrow."

I put both of our phones down and brung Joey closer to me and I fell asleep in his arms.

----------------------------

Comment below who you think might be texting him those messages and if you get the answer right I'll mention your name in the next chapter :D May the odds be ever in your favour and I had fun hanging with you I hope you had fun reading this! 

 Goood BYE <3

-Julie

(Hint: It's not Tyler)