Chapter 9 Where's Joey???

Shane's POV

It was morning I woke up, but noticed the window was broken and no Joey. I was worried, then I get a text, "I told you you'd feel pain."

Joey's POV

I woke up tied to a chair. Then I see Tyler.

Tyler: Well look who decided to wake up.

Joey: LET ME GO I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU ANYMORE!!!!

Tyler: Aww babe I'm afraid I can't do that.

I remembered I had a pocket knife in my back pocket. I grabbed it and started cutting the rope and made sure he didn't see me.

Tyler: Why so quiet huh?

I finished getting untied, but I still held the rope so he wouldn't see and I slid the pocket knife back into my back pocket.

Tyler: Well anyways since you want to be so quiet how about I get us breakfast cause its not like you can escape anytime soon.

I saw him walk back upstairs and I quickly dropped the rope and ran out through the garage door. I kept running to my house. I had my house key in my pocket, I opened the door and my mom ran towards me all worried.

Joey's mom: Are you ok Joey? I was so worried about you (she starts crying).

Joey: Don't worry mom I'm ok. I hugged her and she stopped crying. Then I saw Shane, I ran towards him and hugged him.

Shane: Where were you???

Joey: Tyler kidnapped me, but I was lucky that I had a pocket knife in my back pocket and then I escaped and ran so fast and now I'm here. I kissed Shane and he felt better. I whispered "I love you Shaney". He whispered "I love you too Joeyanya". I laughed and got ready for school.