Chapter 15 The warehouse....

X's POV

Well Well Well... Your awake seems you took my advice. Joey Joey Joey. I told you you would be mine and I meant it.

Joey's POV

I woke up just barely seeing anything. I could only make out what he looks like. Glasses, Blondish white hair, omg Tyler!!!!!!!!! I heard him, but I couldn't talk it was too hard to. I think he walked up to me and kissed me. I don't know, I'm so confused. I tried looking to my right and see Shane sitting with a black eye next to me. I don't know what to do, then I was knocked out again.

Shane's POV

What's happening? I can't see anything it was just so blurry. I saw someone standing in front of Joey. OMG Joey. Whoever that guy was kissed Joey. I couldn't move or talk, when I'm stable I swear I will kill him. I guessed it was a him because he had glasses and had hair almost like Joey's but different colored hair. I started to remember things.

*Flashback*

I looked at Joey and he was nervous, I turned my head around and saw Tyler Oakley.

*Flashback ends*

ITS TYLER. I'm gonna kill him. All of a sudden, I was knocked out again.

Lisa's POV

Lisa: Ha nice job knocking them out Sawyer and Luke.

Sawyer and Luke: No problem.

Tyler: Now get cold water its time to wake them up.

Sawyer's POV

Tyler: Now get cold water its time to wake them up.

Me and Luke went to get two buckets and filled them with cold water. We walked back and stood behind both chairs.

Tyler: Go ahead.

We spilled the water on Shane and Joey and they woke up shivering.

Joey's POV

I was so cold and I saw Tyler and Sawyer, Luke and Lisa.

I saw Shane sitting next to me we both looked at eachother and back at Tyler.

LET US GO WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG

Shane: YA LET US LEAVE WE'VE HAD GOTTEN SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GUYS BEATING US UP ALL THE TIME!!!

I still remembered my pocket knife. I reached in and thank god it was still there. I started cutting the rope and again held onto the rope. I passed the knife to Shane without them looking and he finally cut the rope, but held onto it also. He handed me back the knife and I slid it into my pocket.

Tyler: Well since you guys keep yelling at us Sawyer Luke, put the bandanas on their mouths.

Shane's POV

As Luke and Sawyer put the bandanas around our mouths, they left to get us food and water. Once all of them left, me and Joey quickly let go of the rope took the bandanas off and we were about to go through the front door, but Sawyer and Luke were body guarding the door so we wouldn't escape. All of a sudden, Joey found a window that was open. So we ran jumped out of the window, and ran all the way to Joey's house.